Off to Munich (blended learning workshop)

My dear friends, this is just a quick note to let you know I’m off to Munich where I’ll take part in an e-learning training program. I’m very glad to see our online community growing and I’ll give you a report on my Munich trip as soon as I’m back.

Speaking of reports, my dear fellow moderators, could you please respond to the summaries and reports from our 30/30/30 Challenge users? It’s so good that Katrin and Heike have been listening to the BBC and watching CNN. Let’s support and encourage them.

Thanks and see you around soon.
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: What aspect of Carl Sandburg’s life does the professor mainly discuss?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten

That sounds interesting! Enjoy your visit in Munich.

Speaking of reports, I’ve just finished doing a feedback for Katrin. Unfortunately, my PC also decided to “eat” it, so I’ll have to do it again. But, it will “reappear” shortly.

Amy

Hi Amy, many thanks for amending Katrin’s report. I often compose my messages in a text editor to make sure it is safe in case my internet connection fails. This can save you time sometimes.
By the way, congratulations on surpassing the 1.100 post mark!
Speak to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A stereotypical toy means?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Have a nice trip to Munich, Torsten, and a lot of ‘Gaudi’ there, too :slight_smile: ! Please say ‘Servus’ to it for me.

Hello everybody, many thanks for keeping our forum active. As for the workshop I attended in Munich, it was about blended learning. What do you make of this term? How do you define it? The company that organized that seminar is probably one of the largest (if not the largest) provider of blended language learning solutions in Germany if not in Europe. Before I go into the details, I’d like to know what you think of the entire concept of blended learning. Is blended learning just another buzzword or something everybody will be using in a few years similar to mobile phones and the Internet?

Looking forward to your blended thoughts.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: To which entertainment does the lecturer not relate Greek drama?[YSaerTTEW443543]

i will start and ask what is the meaning of the words? how it related to the all expression?