odd or not?

1. Now, I’m going to wipe the work surface with this cloth, a damp cloth to remove all the crumbs and all the scraps of food.

Can I say this using the below sentences? Even though some of them could be grammatically correct, I wonder how odd they would seem to a NES ear?

1. Now, with/using this damp cloth, I am going to wipe all the crumbs and scraps from the working surface.

2. Now, I am going to wipe all the crumbs and scraps off the working surface with/using this damp cloth.

3. Now, I am going to wipe off all the crumbs and scraps from the working surface with this damp cloth.

4. Now, I am going to wipe all the crumbs and scraps off from the working surface with this damp cloth.

Thanks

Before getting on to the alternatives, the repetition of cloth in the original sentence is odd. The only reason I can imagine for it being worded like that is if you were watching a demonstration and the person speaking paused between the mention of the cloth and the explanation that it was a damp cloth.
In a written form, this would be expected:
Now I’m going to wipe the work surface with this damp cloth, to remove all the crumbs and scraps of food.
Note that I don’t think the comma is necessary after ‘now’. Again, I presume that in the original, the speaker paused before explaining the next stage.

From your list of alternatives, these are possible:
Now with/using this damp cloth, I am going to wipe all the crumbs and scraps from the working surface.
Now I am going to wipe all the crumbs and scraps off the working surface with/using this damp cloth.
Now I am going to wipe off all the crumbs and scraps from the working surface with this damp cloth.
Now I am going to wipe all the crumbs and scraps off of the working surface with this damp cloth. <-- US use. ‘Off of’ is not yet standard in the UK, thank goodness.