Nursery education is better for children than staying at home with mother

As you know mothers of XXI century strive to combine good parents as well as perfect employees in one face. Although it’s a really hard nut to crack this tendency has made women more mobile and active but at the same time the statistics of declining population in big cities gives some ideas to think about. Nowadays scientists deduce that children who had to be more distant from their mothers in early childhood are more exposed to social and emotional distress. Having spent the first 3 years of my life with mother I came to the notion that this style of infant breeding up is one of the most positive preparation for the future adult life.

The defenders of the nursery education claim that methods applied there to such dependent and weak creatures like children help them to become stronger and more self-contained persons in the future. Unlike their mothers, nursery workers treat infants just like one of a million that doesn’t let child’s egoism evolve. Additionally, supporters of nursery education attribute active sociological involvement to the brightest advantage of nursery orientation. As sociologists report, children’s perception of the world is forming during the first 5 years of their life. Based on this theory children who parted with their mothers just 5 months after the birth will become more community friendly and sociable in comparison to those creatures who spend the beginning of their life in warm hands of single mother and a pair of other close relatives. Even if taking nursery background as a perfect jump into favorable communication skills and social adaptation in the future, what about the qualities which build up child’s personality and creativity. What potential is nursery able to power up the kid?

For the recent twenty years scientists have registered sharp increase in adolescent violence, especially at the age of 10-20. At first, public opinion inclined to the notion that this is inevitable action of child to hurt somebody and to know what it is to be hurt. Otherwise people would not be able to distinct evil from good. This conception certainly has its right to exist. But the conclusion that researchers deduced later showed that overwhelming majority of children who demonstrated excessive cruelty were from the families of middle class where mothers chose to pursue their career just 1 year or even 7-8 months after the kid birth. The lack of mother’s warmth and affection resulted in tough character and ill temper. Another feature that made early parted kids differ from their counterparts is weak concentration and productivity at primary school as well as absence of creativity in their approaches to any life circumstances and tasks.

My personal experience proved the fact that mother’s care in the first three years of infant’s life is a valuable asset to the future realization of child not just as a member of a herd but as a personality. I don’t claim that mothers should guard their offsprings all their childhood. But for the first three years it’s of a great importance for baby to be loved and constantly surrounded and touched. This love will later lead to a full-fledged member of society who is able to contribute to the development of his country and make this world better. The realization of the child is worth three year pausing in labor activity from the side of parents. Later, when your kid is 3 or 4 year old, it’s quite reasonable to inject him into the world of unknown people who will teach him how to be sociable and adequate.

TOEFL listening lectures: The lecturer uses the Gandara culture as an example of what?

As you know(,) mothers of THE XXI century strive to combine good parents as well as perfect employees in one face. Although IT IS a really hard nut to crack this tendency has made women more mobile and active(,) but at the same time the statistics of declining population in big cities gives ONE some ideas to think about.
Nowadays scientists deduce that children who had to be more distant from their mothers in early childhood are more exposed to social and emotional distress. Having spent the first THREE years of my life with MY mother I came to the notion that this style of infant /breeding up/RAISING/ is one of the most positive preparationS for the future adult life.

The defenders of the nursery education claim that methods applied there to such dependent and weak creatures like children help them to become stronger and more self-contained persons in the future. Unlike their mothers, nursery workers treat infants just like one of a million that does nOt let childREN’s egoism evolve. Additionally, supporters of nursery education attribute active sociological involvement to the brightest advantage of nursery orientation.

As sociologists report, children’s perception of the world is formED during the first FIVE years of their LIVES. Based on this theory(,) children who ARE parted FROM their mothers AFTER just FIVE months after theIR birth will become more community friendly and sociable in comparison to those creatures who spend the beginning of their LIVES in THE warm hands of single mother and a pair of other close relatives.
Even if taking A nursery background as a perfect jump into favorable communication skills and social adaptation in the future, what about the qualities which build up A child’s personality and creativity? What potential is A nursery able to power up the CHILD?

For the LAST twenty years scientists have registered sharp increase in adolescent violence, especially BETWEEN the ageS of TEN TO TWENTY. At first, public opinion inclined to the notion that this is THE inevitable action of A child to hurt somebody and to know what it is to be hurt. Otherwise people would not be able to DISCERN evil from good. This conception certainly has its right to exist. But the conclusion that researchers deduced later showed that overwhelming majority of children who demonstrated excessive cruelty(,) were from the families of middle classES where mothers chose to pursue their career just ONE year or even SEVEN TO EIGHT months after the CHILD’S birth. The lack of mother’s warmth and affection resulted in tough character and ill temper. Another feature that made early parted CHILDREN differ from their counterparts is weak concentration and productivity at primary school(,) as well as absence of creativity in their approaches to any life circumstances and tasks.

My personal experience proved the fact that A mother’s care in the first three years of AN infant’s life is a valuable asset to the future realization of child(,) not just as a member of a herd(,) but as a personality. I DO NOT claim that mothers should guard their offspring all OF their childhood(,) but for the first three years IT IS of a great importance for a baby to be loved and constantly surrounded and touched. This love will later lead to a full-fledged member of society who is able to contribute to the development of his country and make this world better. The realization of the child is worth a three year pausing in labor activity from the side of parents. Later, when your CHILD is THREE OR FOUR yearS old, IT IS quite reasonable to inject him into the world of unknown people who will teach him how to be sociable and adequate.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I didn’t like this essay one little bit. It was cold. However, it was a good essay, but without feeling.

Kitos. 8/10

Hello, Kito! Thanks for your remarks. I will think about emotional side of the essay writing.

Best wishes,

Elena

Hello WT. I’m sorry if I offended you with my remarks. It is just that referring to children as kids sounds so hard to me. Maybe the fault is mine. I send you a kiss * as a make-up gesture.

Kitos.

That’s ok. I registered here specially for being taught how to be more proficient in TOEFL!