Nowadays, with the invention of the microwave and with the popularity of fast fo

Hello Everyone,
Please grade my Essay. As i am planing to give TOEFL in 10-15 days.
Thank you so much in advance.

TOPIC : Nowadays, with the invention of the microwave and with the popularity of fast food restaurants, food has become easier to prepare than ever. Do you think microwave ovens and fast food restaurants are beneficial to society? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Fast food restaurant popularity is more than the other restaurant because its tasty, easy to make and not time consuming. Many people prefer fast food to save time. Now a day with the invention of microwave the time take to prepare fast food is much less than before. Fast food, Microwave ovens make people life easy. But some people are unaware about fact that the fast food is unhealthy food. It is not good for health as it contains lot of oil with less nutrition. Especially children’s are crazy about fast food because of its test. I think fast food restaurant, Microwave ovens are not at all beneficial for the society. There are many examples about food restaurant which cause harm to people life.

Firstly, unhealthy diet always harmful for all of us and it will cause problem in the future. For instance, few days before I saw news on the TV that one man died due to fast food diet. He ate continuously at MacDonald’s from last one month. Finally, he lost his life due unhealthy food. Highly populated nation like India had many fast food restaurants. Government is not going to inspect such restaurant, so some restaurant is so unclean. There are many people who are sick after eating in these restaurants.

Secondly, many people are fat due to eating fast food. For this there is also chance to cause heart disease. Due to fatness many people can’t enjoy life as they want to enjoy. Another reason is people get lazy due to fast food restaurant. They want everything as quick as possible. Due to this many people s are rarely make their traditional food. Many people are so adopted for fast food they never think to make other dish. In hurry it will be fine to eat fast food some time but not always. It really harmful and also will increase our body cholesterol which is not good for our health.

Finally, healthy food or good meals are always helps us to concentrate properly in our work. Problem for fast food is we feel always hungry after certain period of time.

In conclusion, People should eat healthy food for healthy life. Eating healthy food we can always feel fresh. Life is very beautiful then why to eat unhealthy and harm our life.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and a departmental secretary

1 Like

Hey Dips , try posting 3 essays per day not more than that :)!

1 Like

Fast food restaurantS popularity is more than the other restaurantS because THE FOOD SERVED IS tasty, easy to make and not time consuming. Many people prefer fast food to save time. Now a dayS with the invention of microwave the time take to prepare fast food is much less than before. Fast food AND Microwave ovens make people life easy. But some people are unaware about fact that the fast food is unhealthy food. It is not good for health as it contains lot of oil with less nutrition. Especially children’s are crazy about fast food because of its test. I think fast food restaurant, Microwave ovens are not at all beneficial for the society. There are many examples about food restaurant which cause harm to people life.

Firstly, unhealthy diet IS always harmful for all of us and it will cause problemS in the future. For instance, few days before I saw news on the TV that one man died due to fast food diet. He ate continuously at MacDonald’s from last one month. Finally, he lost his life due TO unhealthy food. Highly populated nationS like India haVE many fast food restaurants. Government is not going to inspect such restaurant, so some restaurantS ARE so unclean. There are many people who are GET sick after eating in these restaurants.

Secondly, many people are fat due to eating fast food. For this there is also chance to cause heart disease. Due to fatness many people can’t enjoy life as they want to enjoy. Another reason is people get lazy due to fast food restaurant. They want everything as quick as possible. Due to this many people s are rarely make their traditional food. Many people are so adopted for fast food they never think to make other dishES. In hurry it will be fine to eat fast food some time but not always. It IS really harmful and also will increaseS our body cholesterol which is not good for our health.

Finally, healthy food or good meals are always helps us to concentrate properly On our work. Problem for fast food is we feel always hungry after certain period of time.

In conclusion, People should eat healthy food for healthy life. BY Eating healthy food we can always feel fresh. Life is very beautiful then why to SHOULD WE eat unhealthy and harm our life?

1 Like

Hi Katty,
Thank you so much for your help. Really appreciate that…
Yes I will not post more that 3 essay per day.

Thanks once again.

1 Like

Fast food restaurantS popularity is more than the other restaurantS because THE FOOD SERVED IS tasty, easy to make and not time consuming.

And dangerous to health

Admin: BakingReview.com

1 Like