“ Not everything that is learned is contained in books. “

[size=150]“ Not everything that is learned is contained in books. “[/size]

There are various things you can learn from books. Unimaginable, unreachable things.
With the information you can get from a book, you gain the knowledge you couldn’t have imagined about. Or to see things you never could’ve seen otherwise.

Me for instance have never been in Paris to see the Eiffel Tower which is a global icon of France. But I have knowned it from the books I read like I also learned the historie of France. And there is no such a thing as going back to the past but I have learned all those things about France from the books I read.

On the other hand I also read meal recipes. I read about for example how to make a pizza. I learn the igredients of the pizza i want to learn to bake, the way it supposed to be done. But by reading those recipes having all these information in, gives me only the idea of how i could bake a pizza. But i will never get to learn how my pizza is going to taste like, i will never experience that by just reading. All I will get to know is how to make a pizza and how Eiffel Tower looks like and for what and by whoms it’s built. The information I gained on this way about the Eiffel Tower doesn’t compare to the experience of the enjoyment you can have by having the amazing vieuw from it.

Hence i agree with the above statement. There are just so many things to learn in life. Things you just can’t learn by only reading about it. A book can’t descripe the bound between a mother and her child the love they share. Or the smell of a rose. These are just a few other examples of the knowledge you only get to learn by experiences .

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and an HR interviewer

There are various things you can learn from books. THINGS WHICH ARE Unimaginable, unreachable things.With the information you can get from a book, you gain the knowledge you couldn’t have imagined about. Or to AND YOU GET TO see things you never could NOT HAve seen otherwise. BUT I AGREE WITH THE FACT THAT NOT EVERYTHING THAT IS LEARNED IS CONTAINED IN BOOKS.

Me I for instance have never been in Paris to see the Eiffel Tower which is a global icon of France. But I have known it from the books I read like I also learned the historYie of France. and there is no such a thing as going back to the past but I have learned all those things about France from the books I HAVE read.

On the other hand I also read meal recipes BOOKS. IF read about for example I LEARN how to make a pizza. I WILL learn ABOUT the igredients of the pizza i want to learn to bake, the way it supposed to be done. But by reading thAT recipe having all these information in, gives me I WILL only GET the idea of how i cAN bake a pizza. But i will never get to learn how my pizza is going to taste like, i will never experience that by just reading. All I will get to know is how to make a pizza and how Eiffel Tower looks like and for what and by whoms it WAS built. The information I gain In this way about the Eiffel Tower ISdoesn’t INcomparABLE WITH to the experience of VISITING EFFIL TOWER AND SEEING IT IN PERSON. the enjoyment you can have by having the amazing vieuw from it.

Hence i agree with the above statement THAT NOT EVERYTHING THAT IS LEARNED IS CONTAINED IN BOOKS. There are just so many things to learn in life. Things you just can’t learn by only reading about it. A book can’t descriBe the bound between a mother and her child, the love they share. Or the smell of a rose. These are just CERTAIN THINGS a few other examples of the knowledge you only get to learn by experiences .

Hey Good Essay :slight_smile: Concentrate on reading and writing.

OMG so many mistakes o_O ! Thanks for correcting them Katty2010. And were you serious with ‘’ hey good essay ‘’ , because this doesn’t look like my essay anymore =( i believe you made the good part of it after you corrected all the mistakes i made…

And i was wondering, this corrected essay has like plus minus 270 words. And don’t i have to write an essay of atleast ; 300 words, if not could you please tell me the min. and max. of words i need to use in the essay part.

min 300 max 350

Good Essay in terms of good points. I hope you do not repeat these mistakes again. 300-350 words required.