Not everything that is learned is contained in books

Mr. Kitos,
please help me refine this essay.
Thank you!

Topic:
‘Not everything that is learned is contained in books’ Compare and contrast the knowledge from books with that from experience. Which one is more important?

Some people prefer learning from books, while others like acquiring knowledge from experience. Books widely provide knowledge. Nevertheless, we can learn deeply in practice than in books. In my opinoin, whether one resource is important than the other depends on circumstances.

First, we can learn various kinds of knowledge from books. We can surf on one subject to another to obtain knowledge as much as we want, while the knowledge gained from experience subjects to the limited time and particular inclination we have. For example, we can travel to different country in the geological encyclopedia almost without expense. But, we may not have so much time to fulfill the dream to tour worldwide.

However, there is no way to learn a skill without practices. We can hardly learn to play an instrument merely with a mannual of playing skills, even though which has detail illustration. For instance, as a trumpet player, I have to adjust my method of playing to the correct one in books through everyday practices.

Nevertheless, we need to combine the hand-on experience and theoratical knowledge to become an expert in some subjects. For example, we need to search the principle of chemistry in literature to develop a new technology. But, it cannot be realized without numerous experiements in the try and error process to be scientifically proven. Another example is about communication skills. People can study the theory about how to effectively communicate with others. Whearas not until they begin to practice can they improve their communication skills.

In conclusion, we need to utilize different resources to learn different matters. We sometimes gain knowledge with books, but it is also necessary to learn by hand-on experience. The best source depends on what we are learning.

TOEFL listening discussions: What will the student try to do with his next essay?

Topic:
‘Not everything that is learned is contained in books’ Compare and contrast the knowledge from books with that from experience. Which one is more important?

Some people prefer learning from books, while others like acquiring knowledge from experience. Books widely provide A WIDE RANGE OF knowledge. Nevertheless, we can learn deeply in practice than in books. we can learn almost as much in practice as we can learn from books. In my opinion opinion, whether one resource is more important than the other depends on circumstances.

First, we can learn various kinds of knowledge from books. We can surf from on one subject to another to obtain knowledge as much as we want, while the knowledge gained from experience IS SUBJECT subjects to the limited time and particular inclination we have. For example, we can travel to different country countries in the geological encyclopedia almost without expense. But, we may not have so much time to fulfill the dream to tour worldwide.

Whereas knowledge can be learned from books, skills must be learned through practice. We can hardly learn to play an instrument merely with a manual of playing skills, even though it may have detailed illustrations which has detail illustration. For instance, as a trumpet player, I have to adjust my method of playing to the correct one in books through everyday practices.

Nevertheless, we need to combine the hands-on experience and theoretical theoretical knowledge to become an expert in some subjects. For example, we need to search the principle of chemistry in literature to develop a new technology. But, it cannot be realized without numerous experiments BY the TRAIL in the try and error process to be scientifically proven. Another example is about communication skills. People can study the theory about how to effectively communicate with others. Whereas not until they begin to practice can they improve their communication skills.

In conclusion, we need to utilize different resources to learn different matters. We can gain knowledge with books, but there is no way to learn a skill without practices. The best source depends on what we are learning.

Whereas knowledge can be learned from books, skills must be learned through practice. We can hardly learn to play an instrument merely with a manual of playing skills, even though it may have detailed illustrations which has detail illustration. For instance, as a trumpet player, I have to adjust my method of playing to the correct one in books through everyday practices.

Nevertheless, we need to combine the hands-on experience and theoretical theoratical knowledge to become an expert in some subjects. For example, we need to search the principle of chemistry in literature to develop a new technology. But, it cannot be realized without numerous experiments BY the TRAIL in the try and error process to be scientifically proven. Another example is about communication skills. People can study the theory about how to effectively communicate with others. Whereas not until they begin to practice can they improve their communication skills.

In conclusion, we need to utilize different resources to learn different matters. We can gain knowledge with books, but there is no way to learn a skill without practices. The best source depends on what we are learning.