no cheating in class, no cellphones, no talking in class

Hello everybody

I wonder whether using ‘not’ or ‘no’ in the following sentence.

My teacher taught me many things. That is not/no cheating in class, not/no cellphone, not/no talking in class, …

Please help. Thank you.

No cheating in class, no cellphones, no talking in class.
He taught me not to cheat in class, not to use cellphones and not to talk in class.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a history class[YSaerTTEW443543]

so, did you mean we should not use ‘not’ in this sentence? Or that is true in some case?
My teacher taught me many things. That is not/no cheating in class, not/no cellphone, not/no talking in class, …
Thanks.

I’ve got Torsten’s reply this way below

“no” in front of nouns
“not” in front of the infinitives of verbs.

Thanks

Not cheating in class, no cellphones, not talking in class.

You have both misunderstood Torsten’s reply. You cannot define a rule for treatment of verbs or nouns in such a clear-cut way as E2 suggests.
These are the correct forms:
My teacher taught me many things, such as not to cheat in class, not to bring cellphones and not to talk in class. (‘not’ with the infiinitive form)
My teacher taught me many things such as no cheating in class, no cellphones and no talking in class. (‘no’ with the -ing form and nouns)
My teacher taught me many things such as we must not cheat in class, we must not bring cellphones and we must not talk in class. (‘not’ in front of nouns or verbs)