Nice to meet you !

[quote=“Petrrivne”]
Hi Noorulain,
Your voice is so nice :slight_smile:

Thank you very much but i don’t like my voice for obvious reasons…

why not?
I think it is so musical :slight_smile:

nice to meet you noorulain! I am Yasamin and from Iran, you have a very beautiful name, did u know?

Hello Bharati,

You wrote me on Skype this morning and I was very happy because I had been under the weather, I had lost my confidence. As I can’t lie about anything when you asked me:
„Hello Kati, how are you doing?”
And I answered :
“I am rather well or badly……”
You: “Why dear…what happened? Share with me if you don’t mind …”

• and you tried to convince me to tell you….and so on and so on.
    I said to you “if I could tell anybody what happened to me, I am sure I would tell you.”
    You insisted on telling you.

” Kati, feel free to write anything to me, because I’m neither your relative nor your native who may ask all your personal thing and disclose it to everyone whom you know (some time this kind of feeling bother us to share our thoughts right?). I’m your small and best friend of yours who can help you to come out of your bad feelings or to hold you when your feeling down. In our life somewhere in the line we need a friend who lends his ears for everything what we want to say, it’s not only you everyone in this earth, isn’t it?"

Dear Barathi. I told you everything, and as I am very uncertain in myself I was looking forward to your answer during the whole day. But this answer didn’t come. What do I think of this? I know that you didn’t lie to me when you said you want to help me to come out of my bad feelings or to hold me when my feeling down. And you said to me also:
“In our life somewhere in the line we need a friend who lend his ears for every thing what we want to say, it’s not only you everyone in this earth, isn’t it?”

Me:" Okay, you persuaded me."- I said and I wrote to you why I lost my footing.

And of course whole day I waited for your answer something like: that" Kati you are not right,/ or you are right."

I don’t know anything. I have a hunch that you blame me, that’s why you couldn’t write to me. You don’t want to hurt me with the justice. Please tell me what do you think – you promised to me and I believed it.

Do you understand me?

Dear Bharaty the incertitude is worst than the painful justice. Tell me please your opinion, you can say anything bad about me, I will accept it, and I will size up the situation.
You have to know what happened to me on the Forum; I took it so shameful that I couldn’t tell either my husband.

Many thanks.

Take care:
Kati

P.s: I see that today you wrote letters, but you promised a letter to me what didn’t arrive. I don’t understand anything.

hyy niceee to hear from you! your voice is really good and i enjoyed hearing it :stuck_out_tongue: bdw umm yup i am from karachi as well and i have just started my BDS!
and it seems like your english and your accent is pretty cool then why do u want to improve it?? :smiley:
Well i ll try to record a voice message for you soon, as soon as i will buy my new headphones!:stuck_out_tongue:

hy I am good how are you? By the way it was really nice hearing from you! you have really nice and sweet voice I enjoyed hearing it :slight_smile: I was wondering that your english and accent both are really nice then why do u want to improve it yaar ? :stuck_out_tongue: And yes i have just started my BDS and found it interesting so far :slight_smile:
InshAllah I will record a voice message for you as soon as I buy my new headphones :smiley:
Aimen

"Yasamin"nice to meet you noorulain! I am Yasamin and from Iran, you have a very beautiful name, did u know?

Thank you very much yasmeen I feel likewise n you have
Got a a very pretty name . I have visited Iran and have a very good friend
From Tehran are you also from Tehran ?

Take care

actually no! I am from hamedan. It’s at the west of Iran. But all my relatives are in Tehran. I am very alone in this city and just have a friend

Hello everybody!
Hope you all enjoy english lessons here.

Hello Dang My,
Sure, these lessons are interesting :slight_smile:
How is your English?

Hello Petrrivne,

I’m an American but I’ve been living in the Netherlands now for over 8 years.

Ah, you’ve been here, where have visited in the Netherlands?

Take care!
Megan

HI DEAR HOW ARE YOU NICE TO SEE U I AM NEW HEAR LIKE TO LEARN AND HAVE FRIEND

Hi Megan again,
my name is Petr :slight_smile:
Sometimes, I was hired to deliver cars from Holland to Ukraine. I have been in Utrecht. But it was 10 years ago when you were living in America :slight_smile: Do you know Utrecht?

Hello Petr,

I live in the area called the “Randstad” which is the area between Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Den Haag. So I have been to all of these cities. They are within easy reach of where I live. Though mostly I go to Den Haag, I have been to Utrecht a few times.

Take care!
Megan

So nice Megan :slight_smile:
Can I ask what do you do? And who are you?
Or is this theme not for this topic? :wink:

Hello Petr,

Well, I’m a housewife mostly but I also do a little freelance work on-line. I’m not sure how to answer “who are you?” I could say “I am Megan, who else?” Or write a long description about myself. hehe

Take care!
Megan

Hi Megan,
You have a such good profession. The housewife is great. Sorry of my foolish question I thought you were teacher on this site. Any way I glad to meet you Megan :wink:

Hello Petr,

Nope, I’m not a teacher, just a native speaker. I help out where I can but I can’t explain the inner workings of the English language; sometimes I am not even sure of the answer myself.

It wasn’t a foolish question, so don’t think that way. It’s just kind of a broad question. :wink: I could give a lot of answers to it.

So what do you do Petr?

Take care!
Megan

Ok :slight_smile:
I again don’t think that it is theme for this topic but…
I work for big a foreign corporation at the glass plant. I’m operator of furnace where glass is melting. I have been working here for over 8 years. And I have to study English for my job. I’m 37 and I don’t like study English but i must do it. I can a little bit read and write but I can’t speak and can’t understand they are spoke about…It is my short story :slight_smile:

Great idea! I am with you.

Qadir Ali From Afghanistan.