Nice to meet you all!

Hello everyone, I am Ronald from Singapore. I am 15. Basically I got into this forum so that I can improve my English Language by speaking to all of you. In the future, my job will require good knowledge on English. For example, speaking English in a formal way. I am too used to speaking English in an informal way. Another reason why I got into this forum was because I don’t even know what does the following question stated below means. Am I not stupid that I don’t even know how to answer such simple question.

“Who am I to argue with the forces that be?”

Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Hi Ronald,

Many thanks for introducing yourself. We are pleased to meet you.
Could you please tell us more about your job plans? I take it you want to study at university? What is your favourite subject at school? How often to you speak English? Where in Singapore are you from?
Talk to you soon
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How much do we owe our accountant?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Ronald!!!
Really glad to see a new forum member))) Well, welcome here))) Youll like it for sure!!! All the boys & grls are really nice and I hope youll stay long with us and will be rather active & creative… Have fun!! ))

Hi Ronald!
I’m Rebecca and I’m 17.
You said you are too used to speaking in an informal way. Actually, my English is not very good but I really want to learn some informal English and it would be great if we can become friends and you can help me :smiley: .
Have a nice day!