Nice old memories

Hello English Best moderators and members
I’m sharing a photo of an old memory since 10 years ago
I had a call with Mr. Torsten in Feb 2010 regarding a topic in the forum
I’m still a member here and I recommend this forum for anyone wants to learn English

Regards,
Mohammad

3 Likes

Hello Mohammad, welcome back! How have you been doing since 2010? What are you up to these days?

2 Likes

I’m fine sir. Currently I’m studying Master of science in Laser Dentistry in Germany.
As well as I’m learning German language nowadays.
Before 10 years ago, I was in Yemen, then moved to Saudi Arabia, then to Jordan and now to Germany :smiley:
I hope all my old friends and teachers are fine like @Kitosdad, @Andrea, Mister Micawber, Beeesneees, @Alan and @Jamie_K.

3 Likes

So you are living in Germany now, very interesting. Where exactly? Also, how are you getting on with your German ;-)?

2 Likes

In Aachen, close to Cologne
I’m still in level A1, Actually German language is difficult. English is considered easy and smooth. I got 7.5 in IELTS test last August.

Ich bin gut und dir ? :smiley:

3 Likes

Mir geht es auch gut, vielen Dank. Yes, German is much harder to learn than English, especially at the beginning. It’s frustrating for a learner of German to be constantly confronted by difficult grammar rules and their exceptions. However, you might listen to this recording by Alan and relax:

2 Likes

I listened to Alan’s voice recording. Thanks for sharing it
I will try to improve my English as well and I will stick to English best forum.
when I become fluent in German as I in English, I would say I can speak 3 languages ( Arabic as a native speaker ) , English and German and for sure I will keep learning and improving all of them.

I will keep posting questions, videos and voices.
By the way, I tried to use voice recorder in this new forum but it doesn’t work. Only gives me under processing and nothing more. I don’t know if it’s an issue in my PC or in the forum.

2 Likes