New Topic: Some famous athletes and entertainers can earns milions of dollars eve

Some famous athletes and entertainers can earns milions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salary. Use specific reasons and examples to support your idea.

Nowaday, If we list some jobs that we can earn high salary in the world, we can not forget two jobs: athlete and entertainer. They can earn milions of dollars every year if they are famous. Some people think that these people do not deserve such high salary but in my point of view, they deserve it.

First, we all know how hard they need to work to achieve there dreams. For instance, for a good scence, they need to act for hundred times to make it perfect. Sometimes, they get hurt from trying to act one sence. And it is the same for an athele. They need to practice all days in a week to make sure that they are strong enough to play a match which often last one hour more. The interesting movies or good games we watch is the result of their sweat, their attempts, and even their blood.

Second, I think when they choose to become a athlete or entertainer, they are playing gambles with their life. They can not study to focus on their aim. But if they fail, they will have no education, and eventually they will have no job. Besides, not all people who want to be an athlete or an entertainer can have success. Only some of them are famous so they are well-paid. Other only earn little money which is only enough for their lives. Futhermore, this is a short career, only about 10 years. When they are getting old, they will loose their beauty, their strength, which is the compulsory condition for their jobs.

Finally, I think when they become the famous people, they can not do everything that they want. All their behaviors, action, and speech will be on TV or newspapers easily. Let’s take one example of an entertainer. Even if they have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, they still can not walk hand in hand just because they worry that it will have bad influence in their careers. It will make their carrers go down, or bring troubles with the people they love most.

To sum up, each job has its own aspect. We can not only look at the bright side of one things. We will gain something, but maybe we will loose other things. A lot of people think that they do not deserve it but with me, they bring us laugh, they help us to have a good game, and both of them make our life more colorful with that entertainment. They work really hard to succeed in their jobs, so without a doubt, they actually deserve it

TOEFL listening discussions: Why has the student been taking statistics?

Some famous athletes and entertainers can earns milLions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salarIES(?) Use specific reasons and examples to support your idea.

NowadayS, if we list some jobs that/WHERE we can earn A high salary in the world, we (cannot- ONE WORD) forget two jobs: athlete and entertainer. They can earn milLions of dollars every year if they are famous. Some people think that these people do not deserve such high salarIES but in my point of view/OPINION, they deserve it.

First, we all know how hard they need to work to achieve theIR dreams. For instance, for a good SCENE, they need to act/RE-ENACT for A hundred times to make it perfect. Sometimes, they get hurt from/WHEN trying to act one SCENE(,) and it is the same for an ATHLETE.
They need to practice all days/EVERY DAY in a/THE week to make sure that they are strong enough to play a match which often lastS ONLY one hour OR more. The interesting movies or good games we watch is/ARE the result of their sweat, their attempts/EFFORTS, and even their blood.

Second, I think when they choose to become aN athlete or entertainer, they are playing/TAKING gambles with their life. They (cannot) study to focus on their aim. But if they fail, they will have no education, and eventually they will have no job. Besides, not all people who want to be an athlete or an entertainer can have/ACHIEVE success. Only some of them are famous so they are THE well-paid ONES.
THE otherS only earn little/SMALLER AMOUNTS OF money which is only enough for their lives/DAY TO DAY LIVING EXPENSES.

Futhermore, this is a short career, only about 10 years. When they are getting old, they will LOSE their beauty, OR their strength, which is the/A compulsory condition/REQUIREMENT for/IN their jobs.

Finally, I think when they become famous , they (cannot) do everything that they want. All their behavior, actionS, and speech will be on TV or newspapers easily/IMMEDIATELY.

Let US take one example of an entertainer. Even if they have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, they still (cannot) walk hand in hand because they worry that it will/MAY/MIGHT have A bad influence in/ON their careers. It will make their CAREERS go down, or bring troubles with the people they love most.

To sum up, each job has its own aspect. We (cannot) only look at/ON the bright side of things. We will gain something, but maybe we will LOSE other things. A lot of people think that they do not deserve it but with/FOR me, they bring us laughTER, they help us to have a good game, and both of them make our LIVES more colorful with that entertainment.
They work really hard to succeed in their jobs, so without a doubt, they actually DO deserve it.

Kitos.

I really appreciate your help, Kitos.
I am confused about a grammar point in my essay and i hope that you can explain it to me: does " in my point of view" have the same meaning as " in my opinion" or “personally”?

FROM my point of view is referable.
IN my opinion.

Both have the same general meaning.

Kitos.