New member .. :)

how r u everybody …?
I’m Omnia from Egypt … I’m an English Teacher even I’m here to improve my english :D:D
Really I’m happy to join this nice site
I hope to meet friends to … I believe friends is the most important thing in life … we can improve English together …
If you need any help , you can ask me too
thanks all
have a nice time

hi omniya, this is murugan
please help anyone this is my id : muruganmadurai@gmail.com

problem i cannot speak with others in english, i can read i can uderstand all things but i can not speak that’s problem

i am working, i am facing everyday more problem’s if not known english

Hi Omniya, My name is Yesid …

I hope meet many people in this site wed and to do good friends to practice my english… and to learn more about diferent cultures too.

I wish you a happy day. My mail is yesid.alvarez@aviaturcarga.com.co if you want send me a message.

I am from Iran. I have born in GHazvin west side of capital of Iran ( Tehran). It is about 140 Km from Tehran. Our city has many nice places to visit. too many antique places, which belong to many years ago. It has many nice green villages by good and fresh weather.
I have born in 1950 in this city. I have spend my school and high school in this city. I have gained my math diploma in 1968. In 1968 I have moved to Tehran and continued my study in Information and statistic (in) institute of Information and statics. I have graduated my B.s. in 1972. For continuing my study I moved to USA and studied computer science in Detroit University in Michigan. After finish my M.S. I backed to Iran in 1975.
I am lecturer in Int. University of Imam Khomeini since 1990. right now for continue my education I have move to UPM ( University Putra Malaysia). since 2070 I am a PhD student in this university. I hope I finish my education and back to my country very soon.