New member from Morocco?

Hi, I’m Yassmin from Morocco…

Hello Yassmin,

Welcome to english-test.net and thanks for your introduction. If you like, you can take this test and let me know how many questions you got right on the first attempt.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Relaxing on the couch[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,
Thanks, It is a pleasure to be a memeber in this forum.I really appreciate how you help all the memebers in this site.I hope my English will improve…I 'm trying to find preparation for toelfl
Best regards,
Yassmin

Hi Yassmin,

You can start preparing for the TOEFL by completing this TOEFL vocab test.

Please tell me how many of the questions you got right.
Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A girl cooking[YSaerTTEW443543]

[color=indigo]Good Morning Yasmine :lol:

I am your neighbor…I am living in Algeria with berbere Origin…

As you talked about TOEFL, I have already taken it last year and got an excellent score 613 and 4/6 in TWE.

I can share with you my experience which I consider as being successful to leading people towards English mastering & perfection !

I am almost 33 years old, married and a father of a lovely child who is 2 years old “Idir”…it means with long life in Berbere language… :o

Anyway, nice to meet you and hope to help you getting your TOEFL with an excellement score…did you think of taking the FCE? for me it’s better than TOEFL, because the latter is just a test with score and the former is a diploma…you can use for teaching english…if you plan to do so!

Have a nice day & nice to meet you

Yours friendly

Nassim :smiley:

Good morning. :smiley:
NIce meeting you too Nacim.
I hope we will learn from each others.
With my best regards
Yassmin