New exercises: word order

Dear friends, we have exciting news for you: from now on you can practice and improve your English with a new type of exercise - Word Order.

Here’s how it works: you will see a list of sentences with “scrambled words”. This means that the words in these sentences are not in the correct order. Your task is to rearrange the words so that the sentence is grammatically correct again. Try it out now!

3 Likes

Hello, Sir @ Torsten
There is something wrong. The exercises do not work.
Thanks

2 Likes

It worked for me on an iPad.

2 Likes

What exactly do you mean? Can you describe the problem in more detail?

2 Likes

Hello, Sir Torsten Daerr
The problem solved and the exercises work well now.
Many thanks

1 Like

It doesn’t work for me either. It gives an “Unable to connect” error. Normally this type of thing is due to my security settings, but I allowed everything and it still doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Can you please tell me what operating system and browser you are using? Many thanks.

1 Like

Win 7 and Firefox

Unable to connect

An error occurred during a connection to 0.0.0.8.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
2 Likes

Many thanks for sharing this information, I’ll pass it on to our developers and will get back to you in a couple of days.

1 Like

Let me know if you need more info.

I am using NoScript, but I have allowed all the scripts on that page.
I am using an ad blocker, but have allowed ads on that page.
I block pop-ups, but have allowed pop-ups. (I assume it’s not a pop-up anyway)
I have also allowed all cookies.

2 Likes

Can you please check again? The developers say they have fixed the error. Many thanks.

Yes it works now. Thanks.

1 Like