Never, never give up...

Hi, This is Maham here is my first essay.

I strongly agree with the expression never, never give up. Every person has specific goals in his/her life. Goals are most important in everyone’s life because these give us the meaning of our lives. We will not see a person who has no aim in life. If so then we will find this person is not enjoying his life. Life is a blessing of God and we should always be thankful to Him. The most important thing is not to achieve the goal it is a struggle which we do in attaining that goal. I will try my level best to summarize this vast topic.

In the history we see all the famous people have precise goals in their lives. Actually we read their struggles, perseverance and honesty with the ambition. The question arises that how much we are honest with our aims. We start hard work to reach towards our objectives. Sometimes we feel boring and sometimes we tire after so many failures. We give up our goals. But this is the reality that failure is the first step towards the success. Failures always give us lesson and we come close to our destination. The major thing we should not loose our hopes as hopes are our beliefs and for happy life all these are integrated with each other.

On the other hand, sometimes people try so many times to attain their goals but they fail. They loose their confidence that they cannot do anything in their lives. But we should keep in mind that there is one other superpower, God, who has created us. He is the one who knows what is bad and good for our future. We feel that the goal is too much important and without attaining that goal we will die. But God gives us the courage to live and provide us another aim. So we should not loose hopes and beliefs.

In my case I always hurry in attaining the goals but my father used to give me advice to be patient. He used to give me example of staircase that if you will try to cross 2,3 stairs at once you will reach to your point, no doubt but you will be too much tired and you will be unable to enjoy the actual happiness of reaching to that point. So, that’s why always enjoy the struggle which we do for accomplishing a goal.

In conclusion, I would like to say that hard work is never being unrewarded. So we should not be afraid about failures as there are no failures unless we would not dare to try, this will the first step towards success. God helps those who help themselves. So we should remember this expression never, never give up and always try to work hard to catch achievements.

Can anyone evaluate my essay? Thanks in Advance.

TOEFL listening lectures: To which entertainment does the lecturer not relate Greek drama?

Good evening Maham. It was good, but you will greatly benefit from reading more.

Kitos. 7.5/10

Thanks Kitosdad. Can you check my grammer or sentence composition? I will follow your advice. Thanks again.

Dear Kitosdad, I want to improve my reading skill also. Can you give me advice in this regard.? How can I improve in my Reading section?
Thanks in advance, Maham

“How can I improve in my Reading section?”

My dear Maham, I only wish I could answer this question with some semblance of authority, but the truth is, I can’t.
Your ability to read, and to translate that writing into understandable information is a God given gift.
Almost everyone can read, but just how well they can read is an individual quality which is mainly enhanced by the volume of vocabulary that they have managed to store in their lifetime.
Believe me, a vast vocabulary is not a sure road to success in writing.
Indeed, many wonderful essays can, and have been, written on this thread by people with a very limited vocabulary.
Your essay above shows me that you are past caring about the basics of writing in English, and therefore your reading skills are also pretty good.
If you really want to improve your reading ability you must read every day, for as long as you can. Do not bother with long words that puzzle you at the present time. These you can look up later in a good dictionary. Just relax and read articles that interest you. Sport, films, car repairing, gardening, almost anything that will not bore you, or test your present abilities.
You will improve, albeit slowly. but what’s the hurry?

I strongly agree with the expression never, never give up. Every person has specific goals in his/her life. Goals are most important in everyone’s life because these give /us the meaning of our lives/MEANING TO OUR LIVES./
We will not see a person who has no aim in life. If WE DO then we will find this person is not enjoying his life. Life is a blessing of God and we should always be thankful to Him. The most important thing is not to achieve the goal(.) It is a struggle which we do in attaining that goal. I will try my level best to summarize this vast topic.

In the history we see all the famous people HAD precise goals in their lives. Actually we read their struggles, perseverance and honesty with theIR ambition. The question THAT arises IS how much we are honest with our aims. We start workING HARD to reach towards our objectives. Sometimes we feel BORED and sometimes we tire after so many failures. We give up our goals. But this is the realISATION that failure is the first step towards the success. Failures alwaysTEACH us lessonS and we come closeR to our destination. The major thing we should not LOSE our hopes as hopes are our beliefs and for happy life all these are integrated with each other.

On the other hand, sometimes people try so many times to attain their goals but they fail. They LOSE THE confidence that they cannot do anything in their lives. But we should keep in mind that there is one other superpower, God, who has created us. He is the one who knows what is bad and good for our futureS. We feel that the goal is too important and without attaining that goal we will die. But God gives us the courage to live and provideS us WITH another aim. So we should not LOSE hopes and beliefs.

In my case I always hurry in attaining MY goals(,) but my father used to adviSe me to be patient. He used to give me AN example of A staircase(.)
“If you try to CLIMB TWO OR THREE stairs at A TIME you will reach to your point without doubt(,) but you will be much too tired and you will be unable to enjoy the actual happiness of reaching that point.”
So, that IS why I always enjoy the struggle which we SOMETIMES do WHEN accomplishing a goal.

In conclusion, I would like to say that hard work is never GOES unrewarded. So we should not be afraid about failures as there are no failures(,) unless we would not dare to try, this will the first step towards success. God helps those who help themselves. So we should remember this expression never, never give up and always try to work hard to achieve YOUR GOAL.

This was a good essay Maham, especially as it is your first. I look forward to your next submission.

Kitos. 7.5/10

Dear Kitosdad,
Good Morning.
Thank you so much for your time. Actually I have a plan to go for Toefl exam for higher studies. I will read as you have advised me. Thank you for the correction. I will try my level best to grasp the mistakes which you have pointed out.

Maham