Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualitie

Hi, Mr. Kito,
This is a new assay,
Please, help me evaluate it.
Thank for so much.

Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

In a human life, every people always have at least several neighbors during their life. Some people feel very happy with their good neighbor. Other people are unhappy, since they have to live near bad neighbors. Every one always hopes their neighbors who have good characters as they expected. Like me, I hope the qualities of good neighbor are generous and not curious. Some reasons are explained as following.

Firstly, if I have several neighbors that they are very generous, my life will be more comfortable and happy. For example, at my birth day or other special days, I want to make small party with friend at my home over night. I do not have to worry about some troubles that my neighbor react such as asking me stop the party or calling policemen to complain about the noise. This makes my life more enjoyable. Additionally, when I get some difficulties in finance, it is easy to have their help in this case as I can borrow some their money in short time. Briefly, the generosity of neighbor is a very important standard not only for me, but also for all people when they decide where they will live.

Secondly, another thing that I expect from my neighbor is that they are not curious about my life. This is a basic principle in keeping good neighbor relationship for long time. For instance, when I have some visitors, my neighbor will not put their eyes on my home to try to know about my visitors who they are, what thing we told about, or what their relation is with me…ect. Therefore, I feel more freedom at my home, and can do anything without nervous about unlucky thing will be brought to me.

In summary, good neighbors are persons who are very generous. It means that they voluntarily help me when I have difficult life. Also, they ignore some annoyances that I were responsible for. Furthermore, they are not curious about my private life. As like these conditions, every people will have a perfect neighbor.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a bookstore sales clerk and a student

In a human life, every PERSON HAS at least several neighbors during their lifeTIME. Some people feel very happy with their good neighborS. Other people are unhappy, since they have to live near bad neighbors. Everyone always hopes their neighbors WILL have good characterISTICs as they expect. Like me, I hope the qualities of MY good neighbor are generous and not curious. Some reasons are explained as followS.

Firstly, if I have several neighbors that they are very generous, my life will be more comfortable and happy. For example, ON my birthday or other special days, I want to make A small party with friendS at my home overnight. I do not have to worry about some troubles that MIGHT MAKE my neighborS react such as asking me TO stop the party or calling THE police to complain about the noise. This makes my life more enjoyable. Additionally, when I get some difficulties in finance, it is easy to have their help(.) In this case I can borrow some their money FROM THEM FOR A short time. Briefly, the generosity of A neighbor is a very important standard not only for me, but also for all people when they decide where they will live.

Secondly, another thing that I expect from my neighbor is that they are not curious about my life. This is a basic principle in keeping A good neighbor relationship for A long time. For instance, when I have some visitors, my neighbor will not put their eyes on my home to try to know about my visitors, who they are, what thingS we TALK about, or what their relation is with me…ETC,. Therefore, I feel more freedom at my home, and can do anything without BEING nervous about SOME unlucky thing will be brought to me.

In summary, good neighbors are PEOPLE who are very generous. It means that they voluntarily help me when I have A difficult life. Also, they ARE WILLING TO ignore some annoyances that I AM responsible for. Furthermore, they are not curious about my private life. HAVING these conditions, every PERSON will have a perfect neighbor.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This was much better Insam. Review this carefully, and try to remember how the structure of the sentence is formed.

Kitos. 7.5/10