Need download the podcast

Hello Sir,
Thank you for your reply. My teacher is Mr. tornsten and following his instruction I am improving my learning skill. He advised me to listen to Sue’s audio lessons. Her voice and pronunciation is very clear. I understood her all sentences. So, I would like to download her voice in my MP4. Thank you Sir for your advise.
Best regards.
Parveen.

Hello Mr.Torsten,
Thank you Sir for your instructions and suggestions which you gave me last three e-mails. I am trying to improve my learning skill with my effort. I am always busy with my job. When I get few times I start the grammer test in your link. I got progess report every day. I enjoy the grammer test. Sometimes, I listen the recording voice of Sue. Her voice and pronunciation is very cleare to me and I understand all her sentences. So, I would like to download her voice.Could you please help me about this? Please advise.Thank you for your co-opperation.

Best regards.
Parveen.

Dear Parveen,

Many thanks for your interest in downloading our MP3 materials. As of now, you can listen to the recordings online for free. In a few weeks we will also offer them as a paid product for download.

In the meantime, you can purchase these materials: TOEIC based listening MP3 recordings.

Best regards,
Torsten
PS: Please also read grammer vs. grammar.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: What time is your appointment with Ms. Johnston?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Now I got an answer to that question. I have wondered too as I have difficulties to hear it from loud speakers.
/Maria