Natural resource to protect

Please, correct and rate the essay!

Many people feel that natural resources such as air, oceans, rivers, and forests are under threat. If you could choose one resource to protect, which would it be? Why? Be sure to include specific reasons and examples in your answer.

Currently, many natural resources are under threat: the factories and car and polluting more and more the air, the water resources are reducing and becoming a big problem for many countries, the expansion of the cities is destruting the forests. All those problems cited are very serious and might put our lives at risk, but I think that the most important resource that we should protect is the rivers.

For starters, water is an essencial element to our bodies function, we need water for example to maintain our pressure and to our enzymes work. Currently, our main resource of water to drink is the rivers, since we are still do not have appropriate methods to become sea water drinkable. Thus, if we not protect the rivers, the water will run out and we will not have potable water to drink.

Secondly, many countries such as Brazil depend on water to produce electric energy. The electric energy is essencial for a coutry produce and function. In other words, countries need energy to their factories produce their products and to schools and shoppings function. Therefore, in coutries sich Brazil the water is an essencial resource that allow the economy works.

Last, the water is also need in agriculture and cattle production. It is necessary providing water to animals and irrigate vegetables that will became our food. It means, if we do not have water, it will be not possible produce food. Reducing the food offer, many people, mainly in poor countries will suffer with starvation
In conclusion, based on my previous arguments, the water is one of the most natural resourcer to the humans. We phisiologically need to ingest water in order to our body works. Furthermore, it is a essencial resource to produce food and electric energy. Currently, many countries are facing problems with water scarcing. It is urgent to protect the water in order to avoid more serious problems related to water reducing.

TOEFL listening lectures: In October of which year did Vaudeville officially appear?

Hi Nayara, I thought your essay was pretty good. You have a well organized structure and you used some good arguments, though maybe some more specific examples would have been nice. Your second body paragraph was not as convincing to me as it could have been - see below. You also had a lot of small errors in grammar and usage that made a lot of your essay sound pretty unnatural. Based on this, I think I can only rate this a 3.5 out of 5, though maybe it could score a 4.

Hi Nayara, I thought your essay was pretty good. You have a well organized structure and you used some good arguments, though maybe some more specific examples would have been nice. Your second body paragraph was not as convincing to me as it could have been - see below. You also had a lot of small errors in grammar and usage that made a lot of your essay sound pretty unnatural. Based on this, I think I can only rate this a 3.5 out of 5, though maybe it could score a 4.