My thoughts - Newcomer from KSA

Hi every one , I rama511 form KSA , I hope you will welcome me here , any way I student at university and my major dependent in English so I try to improve my language.

after that I will write my thoughts here , please if you see any mistake correct it for me .

this is the first one

The beginning .

I join at this forum and I will write the thought to emptying what inside my soul in any way and any language , I hope you will enjoy with me , follow my thoughts don’t forget , good luck for all

[size=150]My first 1st Thought [/size]

[size=150]
the first impression some times or actually all times is more important than the whole meeting [/size]

Rama511,

In general,the first choise/impression is the right choice/impression.

Regards
Y Nasser

Hello Rama511,

Welcome in this site. I hope that you will have a nice time here and it will help you to improve your English. I have corrected some of your mistakes as mentioned below. The capital lettered words are the corrected ones. I hope this may work for you.

Hi EVERYONE , I AM rama511 form KSA , I hope you will welcome me here , any way I AM A student at university and my major IS dependent ON English so I try to improve my language.

AFTER that I will write my thoughts here , please if you see any mistake correct it for me .

THIS is the first one.

Best regards,
Nipun

Y Nasser , Nipun , thank you for your response and corrections

I do too, I hope me will have a nice time here , and improve my langauae

Rama, welcome. Where is Ksa?

Hi Boke, KSA stands for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: At the supermarket[YSaerTTEW443543]

Boke , Torsten welcom you here
ya I am from Kindom of Saudi Arabia

[size=150][color=darkblue]My second 2nd thought

Nothings remains forever , that what the live teach me & what I felt it When I searched to some bodies around me , But I couldn’t found them .

[/size]

Hi Rama,

I welcome you. I am a new member as well :slight_smile:
I am sure we will benefit from being here!

I look forward to seeing your participation.

Hi rayan I welcome you too,

and I look forward to seeing your oarticipation too.

Hi Rama and Rayan,

How are you? I hope that this site will be really helpful for us. I would like you to be introduced with me. Let me first introduce myself.

I am Ashraful Islam. My nickname is Nipun and that is why my user name in this site is nipun027. I am from Bangladesh a small country in south-east Asia. I have graduated in Pharmacy from University of Dhaka. Now working in a leading pharmaceutical company here.

Please tell me more about yourselves.

Best regards,
Nipun

Well, you learn something new everyday

Hi Boke, can you please do us a favor and end every of your sentences with a period? Many thanks, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Subway tunnel[YSaerTTEW443543]

Nipun027 , Boke , Torsten welcoming you here . as well , I hope learn something useful here .

My Third 3rd thought

Hi everybody , this is the third 3rd thought I would like to enjoy with my messages

start

Intelligence maybe broke what inside our soul from good feeling ? how

Let see

Because we sometimes realize something in the right way but we act and wear the misunderstanding mask

Or we wear stupidity face the reason wasn’t because we stupid

But we realize that our intelligence maybe broke all the our beliefs to the good things around us , or broke what remain inside us from good feeling in the face of something’s and some people .

Do you agree with me ?

No body here can comment in my thoughts

Hello Rama,

I hope that everything is going fine there. I think that I may have understood what your thought is. But the expression is not so clear. So I am in a doubt whether I got it right.

Best regards,
Nipun

Hi Rama511
This normal , this attitude will not for all this from person to person and there are reason behind this act , what we need to do that we may start first by ourselves and let us improve this kind of culture