My hometown

Topic: What do you think a friend might like and not like about the place you call home? Why? Develop your position using examples and reasons.

Similar to any areas all over the world, my hometown includes two opposite sides: the good and the bad. Depending individual opinions, different people like or dislike my hometown about different aspects. Personally, I believe that my friends will enjoy the fresh environment and ling with friendly people. However, markets and transportation here will make them feel bored.
With mountains, my hometown is a heaven for people who love nature. There are a lot of green trees, which covers 70 percent over its area. This green lung takes an important part in creating a fresh and well-aired atmosphere and attracting tourists. I am sure that my friends will love this environment. They can not only play game, exercise under trees, but also listen to birds’ sounds. Besides, they will love to live among friendly people here with minimal amount of criminals. They are willing to welcome every one who wants to visit or live here. The same any tourists, my friends can also get helps from any person any time they need here. Also, their sentiments towards others are quite precious. Therefore, there are no doubts to say that my friends will love my community.
Although my hometown is really beautiful, it is also true that there exist features, which most of people do not like about. Talking about them, the first thing comes in my mind is transportation. I cannot deny that the traffic here is not convenient. This is because there are neither public transports nor high level roads. If my friends want to go somewhere, they can only take motorbikes, bicycles, or even by feet. It is actually difficult if it rains. That was also a reason why business, who grew up from here, could not stay to do their work. In addition, from town to country, food is not e plentiful enough to have different choices. Obviously, my friends do not like that.
In conclusion, my hometown always contains good or inconvenient aspects, which my friends may love or dislike. Although it is not perfect, it is the freshest and greenest area I have ever seen. If my friends are looking for areas to visit or to live, I would like to invite them to go this ideal place.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention the large jars?

Topic: What do you think a friend might like and not like about the place you call home? Why? Develop your position using examples and reasons.

Similar to any areas all over the world, my home-town includes two opposite sides: the good and the bad. Depending ON individual opinions, different people like or dislike my home-town BECAUSE OF different aspects. Personally, I believe that my friends will enjoy the fresh environment and liVIng with friendly people. However, markets and transportation here will make them feel bored.
With HAVING mountains, my home-town is a heaven for people who love nature. There are a lot of green trees, which covers 70 percent OF THE area. This green lung takes an important part in creating a fresh and well-aired atmosphere and attracting tourists. I am sure that my friends will love this environment. They cannot only play gameS, exercise under trees, but also listen to bird sounds. Besides, they will love to live among friendly people here with A minimal amount of criminals. They are willing to welcome everyone who wants to visit or live here. The same FOR tourists; my friends can also get help from any person any time they need IT here. Also, their sentiments towards others are quite precious. Therefore, there are no doubts to say that my friends will love my community.
Although my home-town is really beautiful, it is also true that there exist features, which most of people do not like about IT. Talking about them, the first thing comes TO my mind is transportation. I cannot deny that the traffic here is not convenient. This is because there are neither public transports nor high level roads. If my friends want to go somewhere, they can only take motorbikes, bicycles, or GO BY FOOT. It is actually difficult if it rains. That was also a reason why businessES THAT WERE STARTED here could not stay to do their work. In addition, from town to country, food is not plentiful enough to have A LOT OF choices. Obviously, my friends WILL not like that.

In conclusion, my home-town always contains good or inconvenient aspects, which my friends may love or dislike. Although it is not perfect, it is the freshest and greenest area I have ever seen. If my friends are looking for areas to visit or to live, I would like to invite them to go TO this ideal place.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not interesting, but acceptable.

Kitos. 7/10