My free SAT web sites teach you everything you need to know...

Hi!

This is my first post on the forum, although I’ve been visiting it off and on for a while…

I wanted to tell you about my SAT sites. I’ve been an SAT tutor now for over a decade, and in that time I’ve taught a lot of students in a lot of different class formats. And, honestly, I’ve made a lot of money doing it. My secret dream has always been to find a way to teach people the SAT for free, because most of the SAT advice that most students get isn’t just ineffective–it’s actually harmful in a lot of cases.

With my new sites, I’ve finally found a way to do that. One of my sites has a free, complete video course on the SAT. Another one is a blog that I update every day with my solutions to the College Board’s SAT Question Of The Day (well, actually, I’m about two days behind on that right now, but I’ll get caught up over the weekend :slight_smile: ). And the final site is a forum with solutions to every single test question in the College Board’s Official SAT Study Guide (which, by the way, is the only book I recommend you use for practice). In addition, you can ask me any questions you have directly through my forum site.

Like I said, this is all free. I want everybody who wants to access it to be able to. I’ve been getting some really good feedback from people all over the world, which I’m very grateful for.

My main site is here: MysteryTutor.com. The blog is MysteryTutorBlog.com (not the most creative name, I know.) The free forum is at MysteryTutorVault.com

Oh, and one other thing–on my sites I try to encourage people not to memorize vocabulary lists for the SAT. It’s not that I think building up a vocabulary is a bad idea. It’s just that, on the SAT, it’s usually easier and more efficient to build up other skills instead; vocabulary-building is great in general, but it doesn’t tend to do as much good on the SAT as most people think, in my opinion.

Thanks for letting me post here! If anybody has any questions, I’d be happy to answer them!

MT