My English accent

hi,
Now , i’ve learned how to post a question correctly in this forum (thanks to mr.beeesneees).
so please, could you tell me how to impove my English accent.
thnx

Hi Mohamedg200 ,

At first let me inform you that Beeesneees is a female language coach (So don’t use Mr. ) .

Your writing skills need further attention from you at first .

Also , learning -or let me say - training an accent is a time process , it may take many years and at end you have a small probability to acquire the accent !!

So make the accent the last thing to think about .

Improve YOUR COMMUNICATION SKILLS AT FIRST the every thing will be OK .

Hi legend200859,

First of all I would like to thank you for your prompt reply, and I’m really sorry about my accidental mistake for Mrs. beeesneees (Please accept my apologies for my mistake ).
Reference to your message ,how can I improve MY COMMUNICATION SKILLS in your opinion.

Many thanks for your understanding,
Mohamed Galal

Thank you Legend, but I am not offended as I believe it is very difficult to tell that I am female from my forum photo and it is impossible to tell from my nickname.

my enghlish accent

Hi beeesneees,
Good day,
Thank you for your understanding and usual support.

Hi Mohamed, here is how you can feedback on our accent: Please give me some advice on my oral English[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A crowded room[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello to everyone,

My voice message speaking about the Common law group of legal systems.

Please give me some advices about my oral English.

Many thanks in advance.
Regards,
Francesco

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hello, Mohamed

Hello Francesco!

Hello Zabi!

I apologise about the wait :slight_smile:

On Youtube you can find two interesting English courses to improve your pronunciation:

1. Misterduncan
  2. Steve Ford

Try to look. Bye bye, Francesco