Museum: Many people visit museums when they travel to new places.

I wrote one more today. Would you be so kind to review this as well.

Many people visit museums when they travel to new places.

Honestly speaking, it is quite difficult for me to write an essay about visiting museums, since I usually do not visit museums during my travel. However, I have to admit that museums can be very important part of our travel. In museums, we can learn about history, culture, technology and several interesting things. People should greatly appreciate museums, since these culture institutes provide us great amount of important information that can be obtained in one place in a relatively short time.
In the following passages, I will underline the importance and the greatness of museums.

First, in museums people can learn about several things. For example, we can learn about the important events of history and can see lot of historical figures in contemporary cloths. Also, technical inventions or geological data can be seen there. Actually, the list of things that can be seen in a museum is endless. The important is that we can acquire tremendous amount of information within a short period of time. We do not need to explore things alone, everything is provided in a museum.

Second, it is always a good idea to start our travel with a visit in a museum, since we can better appreciate the culture or the place if we learn something about it in advance. For example, we want to visit the Grand Canyon. Instead of just watching the beautiful surroundings, we go to a museum to learn about the environment and the geology of Grand Canyon. With the knowledge acquired in museum, we can better appreciate the nature and the surroundings in Grand Canyon. After visiting the museum, we know that how Grand Canyon was shaped or what kind of people used to live here.

Third, museums are also a place to relax. People can take their time and appreciate the art of something. For example, after a long we can sit back and enjoy something valuable in a museum. It is the place of relaxation and pleasure.

In short, museum is a great place to visit not only because it can teach us many things about life, but also because it is great to spend a day there.

I run out of time and I must go home. Thank you for the reviews Kitosdad. I will review the mistakes I made later on.

What does a score of 8 mean at TOEFL writing?

TOEFL listening discussions: A stereotypical toy means?

I wrote one more today. Would you be so kind to review this as well.

Many people visit museums when they travel to new places.

Honestly speaking, it is quite difficult for me to write an essay about visiting museums, since I usually do not visit museums during my travelS. However, I have to admit that museums can be A very important part of our travelS. In museums, we can learn about history, culture, technology and several interesting things. People should greatly appreciate museums, since these culturAL institutes provide us WITH A great amount of important information that can be obtained in one place in a relatively short time.
In the following passages, I will underline the importance and the greatness of museums.

First, in museums people can learn about several things. For example, we can learn about the important events of history(,) and can see lot of historical figures in contemporary cloths. Also, technical inventions or geological data can be seen there. Actually, the list of things that can be seen in a museum is endless. The important THING is that we can acquire tremendous amount of information within a short period of time. We do not need to explore things alone, BBECAUSE everything is provided in a museum.

Second, it is always a good idea to start our travelS with a visit in a museum, since we can better appreciate the culture or the place if we learn something about it in advance. For example, we want to visit the Grand Canyon. Instead of just watching the beautiful surroundings, we WENT to a museum to learn about the environment and the geology of Grand Canyon. With the knowledge acquired in museum, we COULD better appreciate the nature and the surroundings in Grand Canyon. After visiting the museum, we KNEW that how THE Grand Canyon was shaped AND what kind of people used to live here.

Third, museums are also a placeS to relax. People can take their time and appreciate the art of something. For example, after a long JOURNEY we can sit back and enjoy something valuable in a museum. It is A place of relaxation and pleasure.

In short, A museum is a great place to visit, not only because it can teach us many things about life, but also because it is great to spend a day there.

This was nice Kaldosi. You did well to write about a subject which you have little interest in. Well done. 8/10 is my scoring for your work. I have no idea how that would stack up against official scoring.

Kitos. 8.5/10