Most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time become valuable

Hi kitosdad,
hope you are fine,
please comment on my essay.
thank you in advance.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time become valuable lessons for the future. Use reasons and specific examples to support our answer. Some people prefer to work for themselves or own a business.

I completely agree with the statement that most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time become valuable lessons for the future. Some difficulties or situation come every body’s life that they have to face problem and it can help them to take lesson for the future and they never do same mistake again. My reasons and examples below will strengthen my point of view.

Admittedly, we can learn from every lesson from life and which help us to grow. Every time we can learn something new about life and get more and more familiar with the life lesson. But there are some important experiences in our life seemed more difficult but teaches us most valuable lesson which help to improve our attitude, personalities, confidence and power to face difficulties in future.

Secondly, when I was in engineering college I remember one incidence that one of my friends not able gets good marks in Applied Mechanics. He answered the same exam three times but still was not able to do well but in forth time he find out his mistakes and concentrate on the point in which he is weak and finally he got good marks. He tried to apply same knowledge for the entire subject and now he is university topper in the final year. When every one asks him who is behind for his success? He always say that the experience of Applied Mechanics which I gave four times teach me true lesson about how to do study.

Thirdly, form my personal experience when I was in eleventh grade, I left my home for study and at that time I was totally feeling homesick. First time I felt alone because I was not at all familiar with the new environment. But from that experience I learnt how to become self dependent.

In conclusion, in my point of view most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time become valuable lessons for the future and help to change our attitude towards that situation.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students at the library

thank you so much kitosdad,