more mobile society

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #297 [color=blue]“Bedbugs!”, question 10

One reason for the increase is because society tends to be much more than in earlier times, traveling to various countries on vacations, unkowingly carrying the pests from one hotel to another or to their own homes.

(a) mobile
(b) manageable
© transit
(d) practical

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #297 [color=blue]“Bedbugs!”, answer 10

One reason for the increase is because society tends to be much more practical than in earlier times, traveling to various countries on vacations, unkowingly carrying the pests from one hotel to another or to their own homes.

Correct answer: (d) practical

Your answer was: [color=red]incorrect
One reason for the increase is because society tends to be much more mobile than in earlier times, traveling to various countries on vacations, unkowingly carrying the pests from one hotel to another or to their own homes.
[size=200]_________________________[/size]

One reason for the increase ( of the populations of bedbuds) is because society tends to be much more practical / mobile than in earlier times, traveling to various countries on vacations, unkowingly carrying the pests from one hotel to another or to their own homes.
-It gave me “mobile” as an incorrect answer (?!)

Thank you for pointing out that error, Eugene. It has now been corrected on the database and the next refresh will hopefully reflect the change.

Thanks Bees for your mobility and practical help.
Regards.

LOL ;D

It’s still not fixed. It said that I got the wrong answers for 1 and 10 when I chose the correct answers and test number 273 from the elementary level doesn’t load at all.

Dears “tests-net” administrators.Is there hope to fix this broken test # 273 ?
english-test.net/esl/learn/e … l-test.php
Thanks in advance. Best wishes for administrators and moderators.

Thanks a lot for pointing this. We’ve fixed the errors but haven’t updated the database yet. We will do that soon.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: What started this conversation?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Torsten.I wasn’t thinking serious about learning English ,but now I’ve changed my mind- ( after seeing "Test -net ").I prefer this form of learning.Thank you very much for this wonderful portal.I think Leipzig must be proud of accomplishments of his citizens.

Hallo! I just made the test and it is still wrong (pratical/mobile)
bye