Money is the most important thing in life

Hi, this is my first time writing an essay. I hope it’s not too bad.

Talking about money is a very delicate topic. You can’t live without it, but you must live with it.

From my point of view, money isn’t the most important thing in life. There are many things in life that can’t be bought with money. However, money makes your life comfortable, it makes it go easier. I will really work hard on my future job, to become as successful as possible, and also to receive as much money as possible. But I believe that having a family is the most important thing in life.

I’m happy with my current life. I may not have a lot of money, but I’m a happy person. A person doesn’t need money to be happy. Things like love, family, friends are just some of the things money can’t buy.

People who get rich quickly, start spending money in large amounts but 99% of them don’t think about other people. I believe people are selfish when it comes to money. When you think about it, there are many people who don’t have the basic necessities for life, for example people in Africa. Money would certainly change that, but there are still a lot of people, not just in Africa but all over the World, who don’t have enough to eat among other things.

There is a movie called the Pursuit of Happiness, it’s a story about a struggling salesman who takes custody of his son as he’s poised to begin a life-changing professional endeavor. He struggles in life, and he somehow manages to find a well paid job, because he is really good with math. That’s what saved his life, he finally had enough to live a normal life, and without money, life would still be tough for him.

Money definetly isn’t the most important thing in life, but you just can’t live without it.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student visit the registrar’s office?

Hi, this is my first time writing an essay. I hope it’s not too bad.

Talking about money is a very delicate topic. You can’t live without it, but you must live with it.

From my point of view, money is NOT the most important thing in life. There are many things in life that canNOT be bought with money. However, money makes your life comfortable, it makes it go easier. I will really work hard on my future job, to become as successful as possible, and also to receive as much money as possible. But I believe that having a family is the most important thing in life.

I AM happy with my current life. I may not have a lot of money, but I AM a happy person. A person does nOt need money to be happy. Things like love, family, friends are just some of the things money canNOt buy.

People who get rich quickly, start spending money in large amounts but 99% of them do nOt think about other people. I believe people are selfish when it comes to money. When you think about it, there are many people who do nOt have the basic necessities for life, for example people in Africa. Money would certainly change that, but there are still a lot of people, not just in Africa but all over the World, who do nOt have enough to eat among other things.

There is a movie called the Pursuit of Happiness, it Is a story about a struggling salesman who takes custody of his son as he Is poised to begin a life-changing professional endeavor. He struggles in life, and he somehow manages to find a well paid job, because he is really good with math. That Is what saved his life, he finally had enough to live a normal life, and without money, life would still be tough for him.

Money definItEly is nOt the most important thing in life, but you just canNOt live without it.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not a bad essay Kiwi. Remember, no abbreviations in the TOEFL. Full words only.

8/10