Money and Friendship. Thanks

Writing:
Friendship is a sensitive and significance thing in our life. Some says that it is the most importance, he or she can do everything to keep a long-lasting friendship. And usually we are both willing to help our friends to get rid of troubles, however, with money: I think it must be consider careful when we need helps in friends, and through some real life experiences, I would say that we should not borrowing money from our friends.

First and foremost, money is usually related to greedy, trouble or business plans in life and can harm our friendship. When we need help in money, we usually think about friends, because they are usually closer with us. It is acceptable to borrow one or two time with small amount of money, and pay back on time. However, when we borrow our friends to much, they can have a different attitude about you, you do not know how to manage your budget, and most harmful things occur when you can not pay back on time. I have experienced in last year, when I lost my computer and cannot buy a new one soon, I had to borrow money from my friend to buy it. But it was not his money, that amount of money he will use to pay for tuition, after that there are some troubles occur with me, I could not pay him back on time, and when money is paid back, I saw that a serious wrong thing I have made. I should not borrow money from my friend anymore. 

The second, some friends do not like to lend money, some because his characteristic, and some because he or she need money as you. And the thing is, he or she is hesitate to say no also, it is a bit funny but it is real. If with a strange person, one can easy say no, but with friendship and bond, we have put them in a quandary, I mean that in reality he or she does not want to lend money but still do it. And I saw that from my father circumstance, when he needed money to run a business, he borrowed money from his close friend. Of course, His friend had lent him, but just after some weeks later, he asked my father that he realy need money. My father had to delay the business plan, after that happened, they seems not be closer as before. 

Last but not least, we have many others options to solve the money issue. Nowadays with mordern life, we can easily borrow money from banks. In addition, we still have credit card. After experience, my father usually come to bank to ask about money. And this is place for him, bank have clearly rules, pay back on time, and a minor pay back. This even make him has to carefully to use that amount of money, and plan thing better. Hence, why do we have to ask a friendship for money? 

In conclusion, with self experience, money is essential is life however friendship is moreover important. Money can ruin friendship, I have a clear attitude about both of these thing, therefore I usually do not make big mistake with my friend and have a long-lasting friendship. 

This is the third essay I have posted in here. Any helps would be really appreciated. Thanks.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the lecturer mention Charles Darwin?

Hi, I thought this essay was pretty good. I liked your overall organization and your examples were personal, vivid, and very convincing. You do have a lot of minor grammatical errors though and a few odd sounding and unclear phrases. Your vocabulary is not too bad, but you have made some poor word choices. Overall, I would rate this a 3.5 out of 5.

Thank you Luschen so much. This is my corrected.

Friendship is a sensitive and significant thing in our lives. Some say that it is the most important, that he or she will do everything to keep a long-lasting friendship. And usually we are willing to help our friends to get rid of troubles. However, with money I think it must be considered careful when we need helps in friends, and through some real life experiences, I agree that borrowing money from friend can harm or damage the friendship.
First and foremost, money is usually related to greed, trouble or business plans in life and can harm our friendship. When we need help in volving money, we usually think about friends, because they are close with us. It is acceptable to borrow one or two times involving a small amount of money, and pay it back on time. However, when you borrow from our friends to much, they can have a different attitude about you, you do not know how to manage your budget, and most harmful things occur when you cannot pay the loan back on time. I experience this last year, when I lost my computer and could not buy a new one soon, I had to borrow money from my friend to buy it. But it was not his money to loan, as that was the money he intended to pay for tuition. After that there were some troubles that occurred to me, so I could not pay him back on time, and when the money was finally paid back, I saw the serious mistake I had made. I should not borrow money from my friend anymore.

Secondly,  some friends do not like to lend money, either because of their personalities or because they need the money even more than you do. And the thing is, he or she is hesitant  to say no also;  it is a bit funny but it is real. If a loan request comes from a stranger, one can easily say no, but with friendship and close bonds, we have put them in a quandary, I mean that in reality he or she does not want to lend money but he or she might still do it. I saw this from my father's circumstance, when he needed money to run a business, he borrowed money from his close friend. Of course, His friend lent it to him, but just some weeks later, he informed my father that he really needed the money. My father had to delay the business plan, after that happened, they seems not as close as before. 

Last but not least, we have many other options to solve the money issue. Nowadays with modern life, we can easily borrow money from banks. In addition, we always have credit cards . After his experience, my father usually came to a bank to ask money and pay back on time. This even made him decide carefully how to use that amount of money, and plan [the entire operation] better. Hence, why do we have to ask a friend for money?

In conclusion, with self experience, money is essential in life, however friendship is more important. Money can ruin friendship, I have a clear attitude about both of these things, therefore I usually do not make big mistakes with my friend and have a long-lasting friendship.

Hehe, Thank you Luschen. I was a happy feeling when I was listening to you reading my essay ^^. Of course, you did very well :D. This forum is great and you’re also great as it. If you have chance to come to VN, I will have coffee or beer with you :). Thank one more time.