Mistakes according to: https://english.best/tests/assessment/collocations/test/back-again

Hello Everyone,

I have found several mistakes according to:

How much do you know about Germany? - English Test | english.best

It starts at the question 41 through 100. All of them are totally untrue and the tape did not match with the dialogue in listening comprehension. Could it be possible to correct these mistakes? I am waiting for your feedback and suggestion.

Kind regards,
Mickhael

1 Like

You are right. I’ve passed this information on.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
Again I did the TOEIC test-simulator 5, I found it several mistakes acoorind to:

I am afraid to say the mistakes remaining uncorrected and also the tape did not match with the dialogue in listening comprehension at all. I am looking forward to correcting them or putting the right tape.
Kind regards,

1 Like

Hi Mickhael,

We’re aware of those mistakes and they will get fixed.

Many thanks for pointing them out.
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Speaker introduction[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Sir/Madam,

When I was attending TOEIC Stimulator 4, I found lot of unmatchable difference
between Audio and text messages and also photography listening, I didn’t know what to do,
somehow I understood the text and I attended upto 90 exercies. I really felt diappointment,
beacuse TOEC is meant for listening practice, which is lacking, could you please
correct the mistakes by considering ourselves as a learner, so that it will not affect
other people like me/us.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi S. Shanti,

What exactly do you mean?

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A traffic jam[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Sir,

Please go through the TOEIC STIMULAOR 4, you will understand what I mean.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi Mickhael,

Fortunately, you people are pointing out the mistakes of TOEIC Simulator 4, 5. I am really proud of you for the same. I usually do more mistakes than corrections on the Forum, I love to enjoy these mistakes, we have got an opportunity to point out the mistakes. In other way we may think that Forum is testing our knowledge how far we should know to find the mistakes. So we don’t have to bother about the mistake, at the same we should know to correct ourselves when we find mistakes.

Please let me have the Link of TOEIC STIMULATOR 1,2,3,4, & 5 to enable me to try it out.

Good Luck & Thank you

S.Shanthi

1 Like