missing object on bus-ielts task 1

You forgot something important on the bus you traveled on. Write a letter to the bus company and say

• Describe what you are looking for.
  • You phoned the company before, but their response didn’t help you (explain why).
  • What do you want the manager to do about it?

I am writing in regards to losing my bag on one of your bus last week on 19th of July.
On that day, I had a meeting so apart from my shoulder bag I carried a hand bag too. It is a black leather ones which has a red mark in front of. All of my papers work were inside it and I really need them, without them I am in danger of losing my job.

When I realized I forgot my bag, I immediately called your company and talked with one of your receptionist. He told me to go to the central station and looking for mission object department, however, whenever I went there, I realized this department was shutting down several month ago. When I called again, he told me he is not responsible to give me more information.

You can imagine how I felt disappointed when I heard it. I will be appreciated if you take this matter into urgent, firstly helping me to find my bag by giving the correct address of that department and secondly, talking with your staff and warn them about not given incorrect information to customers.

I look forward to hearing from you.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students in a chemistry class

Hi Minooee, I am sorry I am starting to sound like a broken record, but once again your content is very good and you have answered the prompt well, but you have quite a few mistakes in your execution. I really don’t have too many tips, besides noting what mistakes you make and trying not to repeat them.