"Matt, originally, when I asked you to help me move into New Jersey, I told you there would be five others that would also help. They all cancelled and I know you are having problems with your shoulder so if you can't make it, I understand." "Jim, I told you I would come and I will. That is too bad about the others but in for a ....., in for a pound I guess."

"Matt, originally, when I asked you to help me move into New Jersey, I told you there would be five others that would also help. They all cancelled and I know you are having problems with your shoulder so if you can't make it, I understand." "Jim, I told you I would come and I will. That is too bad about the others but in for a ....., in for a pound I guess." (*) shilling (*) ounce (*) penny (*) gram

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/12385,matt-originally-when-i-asked-you-to-help-me-move-into-new-jersey-i-told-you-there-would-be-five-others-that-would-also-help-they-all-cancelled-and-i-know-you-are-having-problems-with-your-shoulder-so-if-you-cant-make-it-i-understand-jim-i-told-you-i-would-come-and-i-will-that-is-too-bad-about-the-others-but-in-for-a-___-in-for-a-pound-i-guess/