Marriage is a holy relationship depends on mutual loyalty, honest, trust and love

Hello,

the topic is (so true is the fact that modern type of marrage is very much diffrent from the old and traditional one.

What aspects ,if any ,other than money and power do people attach so much importance to in moderen marrage ? develop your argument by giving convencung reasons .

Marriage is a holy relationship depends on mutual loyalty , honest, trust and love . So when people want to get married they have to think carefully before choosing the one who is going to be Mr. or miss right for them .And there is no doubt that life changes during centuries as well as people thinking . Therefore , what was unnecessary in marriage in old days becomes something urgent nowadays .

There are main qualities and characteristics whether in modern or old life that almost every one of us ,no matter what kind of life we live in , wishes to find a moral person who enjoys good looking and has the same religion we have .

On the other hand , in modern life there are things impose themselves on us. One of these are that people now more open and more educated. And because of that neither men nor women will agree to marry some one who they do not know as what was happening in ancient days when the women were not allowed to see their husbands before their wedding days .Furthermore, now we look for some one who enjoys the same social and educational levels and be near to our ages .

In addition to that, most of us when start thinking seriously in marriage, we actually think in some one who will help us in achieving our goals and ambitions whether we are men or women because now there is no difference between boys and girls; they both can study, work , and raise children . but in old days this thing was not important because people used to believe that their girls are burdens and all what they wanted to do is to release them selves by mar raging their daughters as soon as they could.

In brief , marriage is tantamount a make over in our lives so we have to choose our partners carefully and thank god that old days finished with its awful traditions so long time ago which give us a space to do whatever we want and that is why we have to utilize these opportunities to better our lives .

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a research professor and a student

Hello(,) the topic is HOW TRUE is the fact that modern type of marrIage is very much diffErent from the old and traditional one.
What aspects ,if any ,other than money and power do people attach so much importance to in moderen marrage ? develop your argument by giving convencung reasons .

Marriage is a holy relationship depends on mutual loyalty , honest, trust and love . So when people want to get married they have to think carefully before choosing the one who is going to be Mr. or miss right for them .And there is no doubt that life changes during centuries as well as people thinking . Therefore , what was unnecessary in marriage in old days becomes something urgent nowadays .

There are main qualities and characteristics whether in modern or old life that almost every one of us ,no matter what kind of life we live in , wishes to find a moral person who enjoys good looking and has the same religion we have .

On the other hand , in modern life there are things impose themselves on us. One of these are that people now more open and more educated. And because of that neither men nor women will agree to marry some one who they do not know as what was happening in ancient days when the women were not allowed to see their husbands before their wedding days .Furthermore, now we look for some one who enjoys the same social and educational levels and be near to our ages .

In addition to that, most of us when start thinking seriously in marriage, we actually think in some one who will help us in achieving our goals and ambitions whether we are men or women because now there is no difference between boys and girls; they both can study, work , and raise children . but in old days this thing was not important because people used to believe that their girls are burdens and all what they wanted to do is to release them selves by mar raging their daughters as soon as they could.

In brief , marriage is tantamount a make over in our lives so we have to choose our partners carefully and thank god that old days finished with its awful traditions so long time ago which give us a space to do whatever we want and that is why we have to utilize these opportunities to better our lives .
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hello Sandy. What can I say? From the very outset this essay was a disaster. Your sentence structure is very poor, and your punctuation is abysmal. I have no intention of even trying to edit this until you rewrite most of it, especially the punctuation, and spelling. Kitos.

Hell mr.Kitos
I felt that it was a bad one…
I will squeeze my mind becuase I have to successed otherwise I will not graduate this year.
Thank you.

This year? How long do you have before graduation?

Hi
About 2 months …unfortunately,in my university students are just recievers of new informations.Do you belive that we do not speak english at all…In this semester they want us to write essays but they do not teach us how to do that and not even give us samples. They are really driving me crazy.

Good morning Sandy. Having heard the circumstances, I feel that I have been unduly critical of your work. Please let me try to help your a little.

OK, to write an essay you must be certain that you REALLY understand the topic and what you are being asked to do … this is MOST important.

Next, write two or three paragraphs stating your opinion.

Finally, write a short conclusion embracing all the three paragraphs in a concise manner.

If you are being asked to write “for and against” opinions, then perhaps two paragraphs on each opinion would be best, again adding the conclusion.

Pay attention to your punctuation. A space MUST be left immediately after a comma or full stop. Practice doing this, because it is very important when writing your work in a clear fashion.

Kitos.

Good morning mr. Kitos.
You are really very generous. I do appreciate your help… and I will take into consideration your advices.
I will send you an essay soon godwilling.
Thank you