Many teachers assign homework to students every day.

Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Admittedly, homework assigned on a regular basis will lead students to achieve school success. As far as I am concerned, I am in agreement with the proposal of assigning daily homework to students, in order to enhance their learning abilities. The basis of my agreement will be explained as follows.

First and foremost, as students have to attend many subjects per school day, it is impossible for them to remember everything that was taught in class. Therefore, they need an incentive to learn in depth. That is why homework should be assigned on a daily basis, to act as a reinforcement of their learning process. The more a lesson is practiced, the more insight they will gain.

Secondly, regular homework is considered to be a methodical manner in which students learn the most important aspects of a lecture. In some cases, it is required that students do some research, in order to gather more information related to the lecture. In other occasions, students must work in groups, so it is essential to develop cooperation and presentation skills.

Thirdly, regular assigned homework means that students develop a sort of responsibility towards their learning progress. Doing homework day by day will strenghten their discipline.

Finally, if their homework is not done well, it may imply that students have not grasped a thorough understanding of the subject. Thus, a further explanation must be given and support for slower-learners should be provided.

All in all, daily homework is thought to be a reinforcement of what was taught in class, as a way to master concepts and formulas. It is also believed to be an incentive to develop research abilities, cooperation skills, as well as discipline. Besides, it is considered to be a mean of feedback for teachers, so that they know whether their students have achieved a fully comprehension or not.

TOEFL listening lectures: What aspect of Ben Franklin’s life does the speaker mainly discuss?

Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Admittedly, homework assigned on a regular basis will lead students to achieve school success. As far as I am concerned, I am in agreement with the proposal of assigning daily homework to students, in order to enhance their learning abilities. The basis of my agreement will be explained as follows.

First and foremost, as students have to attend many subjects per school day, it is impossible for them to remember everything that was taught in class. Therefore, they need an incentive to learn in depth. That is why homework should be assigned on a daily basis, to act as a reinforcement of their learning process. The more a lesson is practiced, the more insight they will gain.

Secondly, regular homework is considered to be a methodical manner in which students learn the most important aspects of a lecture. In some cases, it is required that students do some research in order to gather more information related to the lecture. On other occasions, students must work in groups, so it is essential to develop cooperation and presentation skills.

Thirdly, regular assigned homework means that students develop a sort of responsibility towards their learning progress. Doing homework day by day will strengthen their discipline.

Finally, if their homework is not done well, it may imply that students have not grasped a thorough understanding of the subject. Thus, a further explanation must be given and support for slower-learners should be provided.

All in all, daily homework is thought to be a reinforcement of what was taught in class, as a way to master concepts and formulas. It is also believed to be an incentive to develop research abilities, cooperation skills, as well as discipline. Besides, it is considered to be a mean of feedback for teachers, so that they know whether their students have achieved a full comprehension or not.

Your most comprehensive work to date Mil.

Kitos. 10/10

Many thanks, Kitos.