Many people prefer to learn a foreign language in their own country others prefer

Please give a comment to my independent essay, and feel free to make a correction on it, thanks in advance…

===========================================================
Many people prefer to learn a foreign language in their own country, because it is easier and cheaper. On the other hand, others prefer to learn a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken because they can practice it everyday with native and more exciting. In my opinion, it is better to learn a foreign language in the country which it is spoken. I have some reasons supporting my preference.
First of all, it is exciting to have a conversation with one who uses language that he wants to learn. For instance, if one wants to learn English, it will be more exciting to talk with native English spoken people and to hear they talk among them. One could find a vocabulary, a sophisticated word perhaps, or even better, one could meet interesting friend. One also can learn a different culture if one goes and stays in other country for a while. It will more beneficial for ones to have a direct experience from their origins.
Another reason to be considered is that it is easier for one who want to learn something if he practices it everyday. As proverb says “practice makes perfect”, if one wants to study English well, it will be better for him, if he practices using English everyday. He can get that opportunity, if he stays in country which their citizens use English as their mother language. By doing so, he can directly feel the sense of using English. People in that country will be very helpful. Whenever he makes mistake in grammar, for instance, somebody will notice him so that he will realize it and make it correct.
In a word, regarding to the idea above, it is better for one to learn foreign language in the country in which it is spoken.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture in Biology

Many people prefer to learn a foreign language in their own country, because it is easier and cheaper TO DO SO. On the other hand, others prefer to learn a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken(,) because they can practice it everyday with native SPEAKERS WHICH IS and more exciting. In my opinion, it is better to learn a foreign language in the country which it is spoken. I have some reasons supporting my preference.

First of all, it is exciting to have a conversation with ANYone who uses THE language that he wants to learn. For instance, if one wants to learn English, it will be more exciting to talk with native EnglishSPEAKING people and to hear THEM talk amongST themSELVES. One could INCREASE ONE’S VOCABULARY vocabulary, LEARN a sophisticated word perhaps, or even better, one could meet AN interesting NEW friend. One CAN ALSO learn ABOUT a different culture if one goes and stays in ANother country for a while. It will more beneficial for ONE to have a direct experience from their origins.

Another reason to be considered is that it is easier for one who wantS to learn something if he practices it everyday. As THE proverb says “practice makes perfect”.
If one wants to study English well, it will be better for him if he practices using English everyday. He can get that opportunity, if he stays in THE country WHERE their citizens use English as their mother language. By doing so, he can directly feel the sense of using English. People in that country will be very helpful. Whenever he makes A mistake in grammar, for instance, somebody will CORRECT him so that he will realize THE ERROR and make it correct.

In a word, regarding to the ideaS above, it is better for one to learn A foreign language in the country in which it is spoken.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
WELCOME ZIGACHA. I hope to see more of your work very soon.

Kitos. 7.5/10

Thanks for your comment and correction Mr. Kitos…