Make-up person

I wanted to ask you what you call a person who professionally deals with doing make-up for other people, works in beauty salons etc.
Best regards!

A beautician in salons, etc.
A make up artist if they work on a film set, backstage at a fashion show or theatre, etc.

Many thanks, Beeesneees!