luggage complaint letter

Dear All : could you please help me in this email complain :
Dear Sir
Subject: Luggage complain
During my flight No. X From Seoul to Doha, I had Checked-in baggage security scanning then I proceed to bag drop-off counter, of course I get the boarding pass.
During the pre-boarding time, I was enjoyed with free duty shopping, so I have some plastic bags from free duty, unfortunately, during my proceeding toward the plane door ,the plane crew service take away my plastic bags and refuse to get back me the bags even when the flight finish. I spoke and claim to the service staff in Doha to return my bags, they ask me to write complain by email.
I hope the bags will be sent back, I believe that I am entitled to some form of compensation from the airline.
I can be reached on my mobile (xxxxxx); I would appreciate an update as soon as possible.

Dear Sir
Subject: Luggage complaint
Before my flight No. X From Seoul to Doha, I checked-in my baggage for security scanning then I proceeded to the bag drop-off counter and I received my boarding pass
During the pre-boarding time, I enjoyed some duty-free shopping, so I had some plastic bags from Duty-Free. Unfortunately, as I walked to the plane, the plane the plane service crew took away my plastic bags and refused to give me the bags back even when the flight finished. I spoke to the service staff in Doha to make a claim for the return of my bags, which they asked me to supply by email…
I hope the bags can be returned to me, I believe that I am entitled to some form of compensation from the airline.
I can be reached on my mobile (xxxxxx); I would appreciate an update as soon as possible.