Looking for a transcriber job. Will someone "awesome" out there help me

Hello,
I can talk about anything i like in this forum, right? In this digital age, is it difficult to get a job online as a english transcriber and where can i find a good website where i can find a transcribing job because there are a lot of scams sites which make my head spin.
I will be very glad if you could help me in my search for a transcribing job and perhaps you ,yourself , looking for a transcriber?

Dear Lucas, why do you want to work as a transcriber?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: At the marina[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Sir,
Because it is something, i am interested in doing and I can do this kind of work without any difficulty. The reason is i have been trying hard to perfect my listening skill and make myself familiar with most of the issues and subjects. So, i don’t think, i will have much difficulty when it comes to transcribing files.All i need is an trustworthy and kind employer who will give me a chance to prove that i am a good and hardworking transcriber.The fee will be cheap, of course. But, i was wondering, transcribing jobs are rare ,these days.I will be very glad if you can introduce me to an employer who needs transcribing service. After all, i want to do something good and profitable with english language skills i have under my belt. I am among the Top 1oo of your site.So, perhaps you can recommend me, right?
With best regards, ye lin tun

Dear Lucas, how important do you think are excellent spelling skills if you want to work as a transcriber. Let’s say a transcriber permanently spells such words as ‘I’ and doesn’t stick to basic punctuation rules. How long do you think such a transcriber will last?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A landfill compactor[YSaerTTEW443543]

Of course, Sir, I should have stick to basis punctuation rules. I definitely should do things in an excellent manner.