Logistics group Delitzsch

New one on me! You really are sounding persecuted,

‘Persecution’ is a little dramatic as a description of your dogged efforts to harangue me, but if you say so.
Frankly, I have no respect for those who stoop to attempted deception.

You have now made two serious allegations

and

• I assume this latter comment is directed at me rather than a sample of your philosophy of life. I have not told lies on this forum nor have I attempted deception on this forum. I would ask you to withdraw these remarks. For information I remember sending you a private message apologising if I had inadvertently deleted a message of yours when I was deleting some spam. The suggestion that I did this in order to delete other messages of yours in an underhand way is ridiculous. Why on earth would I do that? Was it because I had something to hide? Come on, that is absurd. There is a certain irony in this remark coming from someone who uses a nickname rather than her real name and hides her appearance in a screamingly pink and twisted picture as an avatar. I have nothing to hide. Have you?

Perhaps it’s you who should calm down.

I don’t think you deliberately deleted a message of mine.
The lie was that you did so while you were deleting spam, instead of the truth: that actually you think you did so while you were deleting two messages of your own where you once again harangued me. I don’t know whether you’d hoped that I wouldn’t notice your own deleted messages but why else would you lie about it?
(A lie is a lie, intended to deceive, whether it is delivered in the forum, a private message or by any other means.)

Is it really my nickname and my avatar that you have taken exception to all this time? What petty comments!

And now this thread has been taken well and truly off topic.

Any other changes you’d like to make?

Dear Torsten,
today we have worked in the Delitzsch Logistics learners group as follows:
grammar repetition:
formation of plural
simple present with some practical exemples
formation of comparison
spelling exercises NATO ABC
some telephone training
Some incoterms: FOB, CIF, ex quai etc. pp.
conditions of payment
consignor´s name, way bill consignment note
consignor and consignee, consignment
gross weight, tara
terms of delivery : ex works , FOB…
Next Wednesday, 2nd May 2012 we shall learn some more expressions of the modern Logistics vocabulary:
Air way Bill specific terms for optimal and correct use
Letter of Credit
Bill of Lading
FOB, CIF, ex factory
conditions of payment
Grammar : formation of past and future tense.
with the best regards from the Delitzsch Logistics learners group Ladies
Uli. Have a very relaxing weekend.

Hi Torsten 1 and Torsten 2 ,
the logistics group in DZ consists of 14 women who have different levels of English , but we all have great fun especially to learn more words of the logistics vocabulary.
This week ( 2nd and 4th May ) we have concentrated on the following:

• spelling according to the NATO alphabet
  • personal pronouns plus BE , HAVE and DO verb
  • frequently used verbs in logistics ( forwarding, sending, receiving, registering…)
  • the numbers from 0 to 100… repitition and exercises
  • the question words
  • the negation

On next Wednesday we 'll introduce and practice and repeat the following items:

• plural forms (regular and irregular)
  • comparison of adjectives
  • office equipment and computer language
  • means of transportation
  • simple present
  • question words
  • personal profile
  • job descriptions
  • telephone exercises, pattern drill
  • internet learning if the PC will be available
    best wishes
    Uli.

Hi, dear all,
today the logistics group in AFI Delitzsch “celebrated” the last English learning seminar .
We all have great fun especially to learn more words of the logistics vocabulary.
Today we have concentrated on the “inventory” challenge (in - going versus out - going commodities, first - in versus first - out method, last - in first - out approach; expiry dates, delivery orders, optimum order volume -----) .
This week ( 20th and 22nd June 2012 ) we have concentrated on the following:

• frequently used verbs in logistics ( forwarding, sending, receiving, registering, documentation, …)
  • the numbers from 0 to 100… repitition and exercises
  • the question words
  • the negation
  • plural forms (regular and irregular)
  • comparison of one and more sylabic adjectives
  • repetiton and excercises in spelling according to the NATO alphabet
  • personal pronouns plus BE , HAVE and DO verb
  • computer language in the online commerce
  • means of transportation
  • simple present
  • question words
  • personal profile
  • job descriptions
  • telephone exercises, pattern drill
  • internet learning from 11:15 to 15:00 because online PC`s were available
  • introduction to “english-test.net”

best wishes for all our diligent ad motivated learners
Uli.

Hello Tm,

When I forced to write to this thread its reason was that Bez closed the thread where I wrote what happened on my laptop, when a spammer put his spam and I was there and immediately I wanted to write to a moderator. I wrote my letter to the moderator but it couldn’t go through; only my slogan in Hungarian translation, and every letter on the Forum had changed into Hungarian translation in an instant.

I wrote this to Bez of course but she didn’t believe what I saw. And she closed the thread where we corresponded about it.

She didn’t believe in me,that’s why I forced to look for her - on which thread she is on - and that’s why I wrote my letter to your thread.I am sorry that I was very upset.

1. because she called a fact - what happened between me and a spammer or cracker in question
  2. She simply closed the thread where I try to explain what happened at night.

After this you wrote me:" What you are doing in this thread is even worse than spam - sorry but it’s simply annoying."

So I had to come in this thread to find Bez and to finish my corresponding. The SPAM since became a very great problem, there are people who fear that the whole Forum will collapse.

If you interested read the letters on spam-clean-up list thread I am sorry there isn’t possibility to send its link because it doesn’t work because of spammers but you find it without link also. You will see since SPAM has been getting more and more growing problem.

My panic wasn’t baseless.

Regards:
Kati svaby

I can see this is a learning discussion with amazing contributions. That means there are lots of tutors here. I just want to let you know you can get a shed of any type at affordable price for your tutorial center.

1 Like

What makes you think that anyone here is interested in getting a shed?

1 Like