Liverpool FC order probe into star's claim - 9/11 wasn't a terrorist attack

Well Of course he must be crazy to say such a thing?.. PL

Liverpool football club order probe into young star’s tweet claiming the 9/11 atrocity wasn’t a terrorist attack

A Liverpool Football Club player is being investigated for inappropriate tweets about the September 11 attacks in New York, it has emerged.
Striker Nathan Eccleston, who has almost 40,000 followers, wrote: ‘I aint going to say attack don’t let the media make u believe that was terrorist that did it.’
The 20-year-old made the comment on Twitter on Sunday, the 10th anniversary of the attacks in the United States.

Trouble: Nathan Eccleston has come under fire for his comments on Twitter
He also made a reference to O.T.I.S., which can mean ‘Only the Illuminati Succeed.’
The tweet followed another posting in which he called the attack an ‘accident.’

More…
Burger with a side of a HATE: Texas restaurant gives Muslim patron ‘Happy September 11th’ message with to-go order
‘R.I.P all 9/11 victims my thoughts are with their family’s and all those that was affected by this tragic accident!’ Eccleston wrote.
The comments were removed from Twitter, and Eccleston then tweeted: ‘If you don’t like what I have to say un follow me !!’

Under investigation: Eccleston later removed the Tweet

Twit: Liverpool striker Nathan Eccleston’s comments from his Twitter page
Liverpool Football Club has now launched an investigation into his Twitter activity.
'The club takes this extremely seriously. Senior club officials have informed Nathan Eccleston that we are undertaking an investigation into the circumstances surrounding these postings.
‘We will decide on an appropriate course of action pending that inquiry.’
Eccleston has yet to play for the first team this season.
He made his first-team debut in a League Cup match against Arsenal in October 2009.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article … z1Y1Mri0Ml