live a big city or a small town

Essay: Some people prefer to live in a big city others prefer small towns state which one you prefer and why giving specific example.
Some people like the excitement of big cities life because big cities have more advanced and complete facilities of education and a big city has more opportunities for career. Furthermore, a big city has more various entertainment facilities. For this reason, many people leave small towns and move to big cities to find a good job. However, in my opinion, I prefer to live in a small town.
To begin with, a small town brings me good health because in the early morning, the air is clean and fresh and there is no need to worry about the space for outdoor exercise. Moreover, the houses have a large garden in which they can grow flowers and vegetables. This helps them relax on the one hand and physically exercise on the other.
In addition, living in a small town one can get the warm friendship and care everywhere. For example, when I am ill, my neighbor can help me at any time and take care of me carefully. People are interested in helping each other without distinction between the rich and the poor. In contrast to this, living in big cities many people are strangers and they don’t care about life of others around. Furthermore, when I walk out, I can always meet friends and chat with them freely, comfortably and informally.
Finally, everyone knows that in a large city there are competitions and tensions as well as opportunities. But now, with the development of rapid transportation and telecommunication moving from place to place or getting information from outside either in a big city or a small town has become easy. Furthermore, people even could work at home or go on foot to their work-place. That will avoid traffic jams and air pollution. Besides people who live in the small town are likely to have longer longevity and are healthier than those who inhabit in the big city. High technologies can harm and cause various health problems to the people who are citizen of the big city.
In sum, a small town is clean, quiet and comfortable, and this is attractive to me. Therefore, I prefer to live in a small town.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and her coach

Some people like the excitement of big cities life(,) because big cities have more advanced and complete facilities of education(,) and a big city has more opportunities for career OPPORTUNITIES. Furthermore, a big city has more entertainment facilities THAN A SMALL TOWN. For this reason, many people leave small towns and move to big cities to find a good job.
However, in my opinion, I prefer to live in a small town.
To begin with, a small town brings me BETTER health(,) because in the early morning the air is clean and fresh and there is no need to worry about the space for outdoor exercise. Moreover, the houses ALL have large gardenS in which THE OWNERS OR TENENTS can grow flowers and vegetables. This helps them TOVrelax on the one hand(,) and PROVIDES physical exercise on the other.

In addition, living in a small town one can FIND warm friendshipS and care everywhere. For example, when I am ill, my neighboUr can help me at any time and take care of me carefully. People are interested in helping each other without distinction between the rich and the poor. In contrast to this, living in big cities(,) many people are strangers and they don’t care about life of others around. Furthermore, when I walk out, I can always meet friends and chat with them freely, comfortably and informally.

Finally, everyone knows that in a large city there are competitions and tensions as well as opportunities. But now, with the development of rapid transportation and telecommunication(,) moving from place to place or getting information from outside either in a big city or a small town has become easy. Furthermore, people CAN even work at home or go on foot to their work-place. That will avoid traffic jams and air pollution. Besides(,) people who live in the small town are likely to have GREATER longevity and are healthier than those who inhabit in the big city. High technologies can harm and cause various health problems to the people who are citizenS of the big city.

In sum, a small town is clean, quiet and comfortable, and this is attractive to me. Therefore, I prefer to live in a small town.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Again, a good essay Trung.

Kitos. 8.5/10