Little Becky died an hour ago.

Becky had been very listless since Xmas. She ate very little and slept most of the day and all of the night. We took her to the vet at 4.00 p.m. and after analysing a blood sample from her he said her kidneys were failing. He said she should be put to sleep.
Reluctantly we accepted his recommendation, and I held her in my arms as he administered the injection. She was looking in my eyes as she died. In five seconds it was all over.
She had not had a very happy life before she came to us, and I comfort myself in knowing that her last months were spent with people who cared for her and loved her.

Goodbye little Becky. We will not forget you … ever.

I’m so sorry to hear your news Bill.
I’m sure she’ll be sadly missed - it’s good that you’re taking consolation in the fact that you enriched her life as much as she enriched yours.

Oh, I am really really sorry to hear that… This actually brought tears to my eyes… Never mind, what comes around goes around, the point is she had a very good time with you… Hope you fine my great friend…

I’m sorry. This sad news reminded me of a similar situation I went through few weeks ago.

Oh. I send my condolence, Kitosdad. I know how much you loved her. I am so sorry to hear that.

I hope you get well soon, Bill.

Hi Bill, I’m sure little Becky is watching you from somewhere way above the sky thanking you for everything you did for her. You might not be able to see her but she certainly can see you.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Where can I find a drinking fountain?[YSaerTTEW443543]

I’m sorry to hear that, mate, accept my condolences.
That’s all part of nature’s plan - everything is doomed to end.
But look on the bright side - you still have the other two dogs alive and kicking!

She was lucky that in her last seconds was in arms of the best friend she could have in this world. I am sure now she is in heaven without any pain and trouble. She is following butterflies and running among flowers. She never forgets you. She does not like to see you in Christmas sad my friend.

Wick one Bill just don’t let it put you off.
I had a dog which died in a car accident when I was 13 - it broke my heart.
I always wondered if I was subconsciously protecting myself all those years from that pain by never ever getting another one.
Bad way to be…:frowning:
I hope you can appreciate the other pair even more now.

Mr.Kitos I m sorry to know about your loss. :frowning:
My Cat Sophie died in car accident on 5th May 2010, and I couldnt get over it for weeks, but I know she is probably enjoying chicken and cheese somewhere up there right now. RIP Becky and Sophie.

Wow - surely its mice that eat cheese Kathy?

Mice prefer chocolate… they have a sweet tooth. Cats like cheese and cheesy things.

are you sure its not draught Guinness that cats like Bees?

ermmm, no - that would be Beeeses.
Although beeeses is quite partial to chocolate too.

When you say Cats Bees - surely you mean pregnant ones?

Hi Dear friend Dad sorry to read that, this kind of animals have short ages so we must be ready for a day like that… I recommend people who like animals to have some of animals which they have longer age such as turtle or elephant or alligator.

I’m sorry about that Kitos. I don’t know the feeling of losing a pet, especially a dog. But there are moments we realize that dogs are not just simple animals. I have a lovely dog and I can’t imagine living without her.

Seems sad politcal lurker, you only know pregnant cats!

Thanks for all your kind comments folks. It helps me a lot.

I’m happy to see you are still in the fold Thomas and Jam. I often think of you both.