Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were

Please help me check this essay, I think it quite bad because I don’t use dictionary and also wrote in exactly 30 minutes.
“Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children
Today, my grandparents and also my parents often says that my life is more comfortable and easier than them in the past. However, I do not think this statement is right, I think each generation in each period time have different problems and they can be compare to each other.
Firstly, I agree with my grandparents that my childhood was so happy, I could play and eat everything I like because my parents have enough condition to give them to me. In the past, my family was so poor, my grandfather usually says that I have to respect anything I have, especially food, in the past, he sometimes had nothing to eat, everyone hungried. For me, I know that and I also never prodigal everything but none of them know it. Everytime they told me this statement, I feel so sad because they do not understand me, they always think I still be a child not know anything and their careless to me. I believe this feeling also a problem which make my life become more complex.
The other point is the problem of making decision. I believe in my age in the past, when my grandparents graduated and find a job to do, it was easier than now. In this world, there are a lot of subjects and jobs for a student choose, it very hard to make decision among all the ways. For example, I feel I do not understand myself, when I had to make a choice to sign up an university to study, I really did not know which I like and who I want to become, therefore I chose in blind, do not care which is it, I just need a place to study. As a result, I think I have followed wrong way, I feel the major which I am studying now is not what I like, I just study to pass all class, no excited. I think it is also another difficult in my life in modern world today.
In conclusion, I believe life today have their own difficults and problems which is not like my grandparents life in the past. Although their childhood was very poor and deficient while mine is sufficient, mylife still have a lot of problems and it is not easier and more comfortable than their life.”

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the professor’s opinion of Ragwort?

Hi, not too bad. Your final body paragraph was clear and convincing. Your first body paragraph though was very confusing. You also had a lot of problems with verb tense and choosing the correct conjugation. Overall, I would rate this a 3.5 out of 5.

thank you so much for your checking. Have a nice day! :slight_smile: