Letter: You rented a car from car...

Hello,

i wrote a letter for a ielts general exam.
Would be great if you could take a look at it.

Thank you very much,

Herbert

You rented a car from car. The air conditioner has stopped working. You phoned the company a week ago but it has still not been repaired. Write a letter to the company. In your letter

• introduce yourself
  • explain the situation
  • say what action you would like to company to take.

Dear Mr Frank,

my name is Rosari Yellow. I rented a Toyota Yaris from your company about two weeks ago. My car rental reference number is R1A11234.

About one and a half weeks ago the air conditioner started to make loud noises. I tried several times to turn it on and off again without success. Without me doing anything it suddenly stopped to work. This was about a week ago. After this happened I called you several times, discussing on how we would proceed in solving this issue. As you could imagine I am already really disappointed from your poor customer service.

To solve this problem once and for all I would like to suggest that you send one of your service crew members to me, so he can fix it on-site. If a immediate repair is not possible I would like the car to be changed. Thank you very much for your cooperations.

Yours sincerely,

Rosari Yellow

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention Mona Lisa?

Great letter! There are a few grammar mistakes, but they don’t count that much as one can understand what you wanted to say.
So:
it suddently stopped to work - it suddenly stopped working
disappointed from - disappointed of
a immediate - an immediate
cooperations - cooperation (the plural doesn’t exist)

Furthermore, try and use a spell checker! He’s not your friend, but he’ll guide to the the obvious spelling mistakes!