Letter to rate for IELTS -7

You are studying in a college and you have been assigned to select a company to visit and do some research. Write a letter to the company’s manager and explain:

• Why do you want to visit the company?
  • Why did you choose this company?
  • Suggest any type of special arrangements needed.

Dear Sir,

My name is Surya pursuing “Master of Computer Applications” in Osmania University. Presently, I am in final semester of my course. I am writing this letter to request you for doing my project work in your company.

As part of my final semester, I have to submit a real time project within 3 months of duration. My Management has provided list of companies to select a company to visit and do a project work. I have chosen your company to do my project.

My seniors have suggested that your company gives great opportunities for fresh graduates, supports technically to complete the project and helps to learn interpersonal skills.

As I am new to Bangalore City, I need your help for initial accommodation and the facilities like a laptop with required software’s, a work station near to my mentor and mentor details who will be guiding me in doing my project. I will be very much thankful if you can arrange me above mentioned facilities.

I will be waiting for your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Surya.

TOEFL listening discussions: How long should the student’s essays be?