Letter of application (work placement)

Hi everybody,
please find attached a draft application.
Could we have your comments?

Many thanks
Yours Lars and 6 very nice Ladies

Draft application

Dear Sir or Madam,

my name is …………. I’m a secretary (Bürokauffrau). At the moment I am in a Business English seminar in order to improve my English Language Communication skill.

I offer to you a one month internship (Praktikum) in your company. I could imagine shaping your English language communication (telephone conversation, English Commercial letters/correspondence, etc.).

As far as the formal context of my internship (Praktikum) is concerned it will be without any costs and risks for you. The Agency for Labour (Agentur für Arbeit) will finance this internship.

I am looking forward for your positive response and your invitation for a working meeting in your company.

Yours faithfully
Yours sincerely
Truly yours
Name

Enclosures

• CV (curriculum vitae)
  • Certificates
  • References
  • TOEIC test certificate

Hi,

My suggestions are in CAPITAL letters.

Alan

[i]Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is …………. I AM EMPLOYED AS a BUSINESS secretary (Bürokauffrau). At the moment I am ATTENDING a Business English seminar in order to improve my English Language Communication SKILLS.

I WOULD LIKE TO offer to you a one month internship (Praktikum) in your company. I WOULD SEE MYSELF OVERSEEING your English language communication (telephone conversation, English Commercial letters/correspondence, etc.).

As far as the formal context of my internship (Praktikum) is concerned, it WOULD be without cost OR LIABILITY TO you. The EMPLOYMENT Agency (Agentur für Arbeit) WOULD finance this internship.

I LOOK forward BOTH TO A positive response and AN invitation TO WORK in your company.

Yours faithfully,

Name

Enclosures

• CV (curriculum vitae)
  • Certificates
  • References
  • TOEIC test certificate[/i]

Hi Alan,
on behalf of our Nordhausen group I thank you very much for your excellent suggestions.

Best regards

Lars