Let's be friends! My name is Nova. Just looking around to find some friends...

hi there! how are you? my name is nova. where you from? :smiley:

Pleased to be a friend of yours :slight_smile:
Name -Rusi,
location- the earth,
mission -to detect people whom he can talk heart by heart both individually and linguistically alike.
desire- to hear from you
expectations - your letters back
principle & criteria - all heartedness
situation - really want to get to know
The rest - afterwards

hi nova, i was born here, a tiny little city of China now, but it belonged to Britain 11 years ago when i was young. nice place for tourists esp girls who enjoy shopping and eating. you basically can buy anything from around the globe here, without having to pay tax! 8)

OK, i 'ill send you my email. I hope having online chat vith you and talking about evrything is interestin from you, your country culture , yor any hobby …
My email is: tterminatori@hotmail.com

P’s: what is time diference between our countries?
How I sed before, I am from Kosovo. Its one new countri ( republic) separated from ex-Yugosllavia, In Balkan, Europe.

I’m pretty well over here and hope you will be pretty f9 over there and enjoying your life n great time at english-test. As far as most interesting thing in my country pakistan that is the weather, culture and poeple who really make the it great in real means. All kinds of weather you will find here like cool, dry, hot & pleasand. There are very few countries who have four weathers but i’m luck who have all the four so do you have these in Philipine??? must let me know about your country, i’m looking forward.
As far as our culture is concerned, our poeples are very great in hospitality. In future if you have set any plan to visti my country let me know, you will see us very best in hospitality. I will meet you with my family, poeples and will take you to the most interesting, very old and beautifull scenries. Which you will never see any where els.
As far as me is concerned, My name is Arfan and i’m 21. I like to visit interesting counries and great thing is in next year may be i travell to Philipine.

Nice to see you agian NOVA! I do hope soon we will talk and will discuss over many thing. I also added you in my friendz list. I will try my best to become good friend. i’m straight forward guy and hope you will spend great time with me.
bye and have a great time!!! WISH YOU VERY BEST OF LUCK!!!