least probably

Hello
Today I have three questions about ( least probably ).

Q1 - what does ( least probably ) mean ?

Q2 - The person who has least probably two cars is :

A- The rich person. B- The poor person.

Q3 - Does ( least probably ) mean ( at least ) or ( in a very rare condition ) ?

I hope to get from you the right answers for these questions. As well as correct my grammatical mistakes.

Thanks a lot
Mohammad

There is no expression such as ‘least probably’.
Do you mean ‘least likely’?

I would have thought he’d be the least likely person to get promotion.
(Of all the people up for promotion I would have expected everyone else to get it before he got it)

Thank you dear Beeesneees for your expression
But If it was ( least likely ) , so ( least probably ) is wrong as you said.
So my new question is :

The person who has least likely two cars is :

A- The rich person. B- The poor person.

Thank you in advance

You need to rephrase the question. The grammar is still wrong. These two examples are correct:
The person who is least likely to have two cars…
The person least likely to have two cars…

Aha!
Thanks Beeesneees. But , why we used ( have ) instead of ( has ) for person ? it’s not a plural
So , my question becomes : The person who is least likely to have two cars : A- The rich person. B- The poor person.
Please , I need the answer of this question because I will understand the meaning of ( least likely ) clearly.

Mohammad

Hi Mohammad,

‘Have’ in your sentence isn’t a main verb but an infinitive and so doesn’t show plural.

They are the people least likely to own a car.

She is the person least likely to own a car.

Alan

… and the answer is that the poor person is the least likely to have two cars. The rich person is the most likely to have two cars.

Does Modern English allow using superlatives between 2 people or things? As far as I’m concerned, it’s not really/very widely used in formal writings despite what Michael Swan suggested.

Hi,

Remember that ‘least’’ qualifies ‘likely’. After all you say: That’s the most/least difficult task I’ve undertaken.

Alan