Learning to construct sentences about food delivery system

• The delivery dispatch system will keep track and manage delivery for each driver. The system will show/display delivery queue and the driver’s position in the queue. Order will be assigned to each driver in turn.

• The delivery dispatch system will keep track and manage dispatch of delivery for each driver. The system will show/display delivery queue and the driver’s position in the queue. Driver will do delivery in turn.

• Driver must work in compliance with the company’s delivery policy.

• Driver must work in accordance with the company’s delivery policy.

Can I phrased the above sentences in such manner? Please advise.

1 Like

This sounds rather formal/legalistic. Are you speaking to a system developer or to the drivers?

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for replying and sorry for the late reply. No It was not meant for system developer. I was just trying to explain how the system work to one of my co-worker who is a driver. I didn’t know how to explain to him articulately and precisely.

1 Like

Great. I’m assuming the system exists now and is not something that is coming in the future.
Here are some more concise suggestions.

The Delivery Dispatch System keeps track of orders and manages the deliveries for each driver.
The system shows [or displays] the delivery queue and each driver’s position in the queue.
Orders are assigned to each driver in turn.

Drivers must comply with the company’s delivery policy.

1 Like