Could you please take a look at the questions/topics below and let me know if you are interested in any of them and if so, what exactly would you like to know?
- Why is English the language of international communication?
- Why do I need a good command of the English language?
- What are the advantages of learning English?
- How can I learn English fast and effectively?
- Why do most people fail when it comes to learning English?
- What is the difference between being taught English and learning English?
- Why do most people in Scandinavian and other small European countries speak perfect English?
- What are the most commonly made mistakes by learners of English?
- Why are traditional English classes and English courses not effective?
- What is the difference between ESL materials and authentic materials?
I’m asking because I’ve noticed that some of the questions above seem to be asked over and over again and many people don’t seem to have the proper answers to them.
Maybe we should start creating a practical guide on how to learn English?
Let me know what you think.
TOEIC short conversations: A man asks a woman about a bus schedule[YSaerTTEW443543]