learning by oneself or learning with teachers

Topic: Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer?

Some people think they can take advantage of their power of concentration when learning on their own to achieve their goal successfully. Despite the benefits of learning by oneself, I strongly believe the best way to learn something is to be taught by an adept teacher.

The first reason for my choice is that people need someone who can guide them when they have no idea where to start. If you have your own goal but do not indentify the way to reach it, you must deal with a number of hitches at the start. Hence, it is high time for you to seek some directions of your teacher to help you out. More remarkably, a proficient and sensitive teacher can also know how to encourage his students to try their best to weather a storm. For instance, when students have an important examination, teachers can offer some essential advices about how to relax before getting in a test room.

The second reason I support for learning with teachers is that there is nothing you can gain from book or anywhere but teachers’ real life experiences. It is no doubt that teachers are those who must go through more obstacles than the younger. Therefore, historical lectures of professors are surely more vivid than this kind of books, for example. What’s more, students can fortify their problem-solving skill through these experiences, which is a crucial requirement when applying for a future job.

The last reason I want to represent is that it takes a shorter time to learn with a teacher than to learn by oneself. As far as I concern, some teachers almost expend a whole of their life in studying what techniques is well suited to their student to apply. With these special techniques, students may no longer worry about how to overcome problems they face. In contrast, ones learning alone seem to be stuck on a mess, which take them a longer time and more significant efforts than normal to resolve problems. My friend, for example, has just stayed at home and learned all of books he gained from library. Very hard though he has worked, what he derived from these books is not enough to help him pass the final examination.

As we have seen some benefits above, it is advisable for students to study with teachers. There is a saying, “no guide, no realization”. It means teachers play a pivotal role in students’ success.

thank you a lot, kito!

TOEFL listening discussions: A stereotypical toy means?

Topic: Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer?

Some people think they can take advantage of their power of concentration when learning on their own to achieve their goal successfully. Despite the benefits of learning by oneself, I strongly believe the best way to learn something is to be taught by an adept teacher.

The first reason for my choice is that people need someone who can guide them when they have no idea where to start. If you have your own goal but do not IDentify the way to reach it, you must deal with a number of hitches at the start. Hence, it is high time for you to seek some directions of your teacher to help you out. More remarkably,
A proficient and sensitive teacher can also know how to encourage his students to try their best to weather a storm. For instance, when students have an important examination, teachers can offer some essential ADVICE about how to relax before getting in a ENTERING THE test room.

The second reason I support for learning with teachers is that there is nothing you can gain from bookS or anywhere THAT IS SUPERIOR TO YOUR teachers’ real life experiences. THERE is no doubt that teachers are those who must HAVE GONE through more obstacles than the young. Therefore, historical lectures of professors are surely more vivid than this kind of WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN books. What’s more, students can fortify their problem-solving skill through these experiences, which is a crucial requirement when applying for a future job.

The last reason I want to represent is that it takes a shorter time to learn with a teacher than to learn by oneself. As far as I AM concernED, some teachers almost expend THE whole of their LIVES in studying what techniques is BETTER suited to their student to apply. With these special techniques, students NEED no longer worry about how to overcome THE problems they face. In contrast, one learning alone seemS to be stuck IN a mess, which takeS them a longer time and more significant efforts than normal to resolve problems. My friend, for example, has just stayed at home and learned FROM books he LOANED from A library. ALthough he has worked very hard, what he derived from these books is not enough to help him pass the final examination.

As we have seen IN THE EXAMPLES ABOVE, it is advisable for students to study with teachers. There is a saying, “no guide, no realization”. It means teachers play a pivotal role in students’ success.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Lemin. Not bad, but room for improvement my friend.

Kitos. 7/10