Lacking words

Hi there,

Last week a student asked me what you’d call that traffic-light switch which you can see in the picture below. Thing is, I have no idea! Still can’t put a name to this yoke. Surely it’s no ‘pedestrian-crossing controller’…

Any suggestions?

We call it a traffic light button.